How do I grow a beard?

How do I grow a beard?

youtube.com/watch?v=aukTxMq-VwU

this video says that not everyone can grow a beard, this is all the research I've done into it. I am a 25 year old male (obviously)

Attached: 1659959736420199.jpg (654x1010, 185.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Minoxbeards/
reddit.com/r/tressless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat onions. everyday

Attached: around snacks.jpg (251x245, 15.75K)

will onions actually help?

Also do you mean S.O.Y. or are you actually talking about onions?

Attached: 1657157375016.jpg (750x1000, 229.76K)

Oral minoxidil, don't take more than 2-3 milligrams a day. Nothing else will work.

is minodixil similar to finasteride?

No, it has nothing to do with it
Minoxidil is a vasodilator, it was made to reduce blood pressure by dilating blood vessels. You will significantly increase blood flow into your follicles but be warned you will also get hair on your shoulders and some on your back, so if it bothers you, you will have to wax it off.

Does topical minoxidil work? If I buy the topical one and just apply to my face?

buy a .5mm derma roller with real needles. apply minox to your cheeks and chin twice a day. supplement with biotin. get good sleep. foam rogain is what i used.

I'm 23 and I haven't shaved in 2 months.
All I have is some scraggly blonde whiskers and a pube beard. I have no chest hair either. I just want some masculine stubble.

Topical doesn't work nearly as effectively as oral, only 1% of the solution will penetrate your skin and even that is not guaranteed. In my experience you will get mediocre results with topical and the ethanol will destroy and dry out your skin.
Derma rolling is good but you shouldn't do it more than once every two weeks

wtf I just want to grow a beard I don't want to have hair covering my back and shoulders

Have it waxed or lasered

did you go through with this? what's the total cost for you?
also pls post pics of your beard if you don't mind

Attached: 1662500240684980.jpg (426x282, 34.57K)

I didn't have it waxed because hypertrichosis was very mild for me. As for my beard I'm not posting any pics but I grew a full beard from nothing but a patchy mustache. I only have a small patch left to cover on the right side of my cheeks, but it already has vellus hairs.

Another added benefit of low dose oral min is that you will get beautiful long and thick eyelashes

so the only health side-effect it has is hair on the back and shoulders? nothing else?

If you keep it low dose, then yeah. You are very unlikely to encounter cardiovascular side effects. All I had to do was pluck a few hairs above my eyebrow to maintain it's shape, I had no other side effects.

In fact, it actually helped me, my hands were always cold and kinda weak and ever since I started taking it, they became flush with blood they are stronger than ever before. All in all, I would recommend at least trying it.

how did you get it, and what was the total cost for you?

>Oral minoxidil,
This will not end well...

I asked my general practitioner for oral minoxidil and they barely cost anything since it's covered by healthcare.

If cost is a problem, you can simply buy the topical solution and dissolve two drops of it in a small glass of water and drink it. One drop from the kirkland dropper contains 1,4 mgs of minoxidil. It will have the exact same effect except it will be ingested more quickly.

You don't even know what you're talking about

>dissolve two drops of it in a small glass of water and drink it.
I will do this thanks.
Can you link me to any resources you use to learn about this? reddit, etc?

i wasn't really able to grow a beard at all until i turned about 25, i'm 26 now and it's still filling out (and starting to grow faster)

Be very careful if you choose to dissolve the topical, it's EXTREMELY potent compared to pills. It has 50 milligrams of minoxidil per ml so definitely don't take more than two drops under any circumstance. I've been drinking it for about 3 months before switching to the pills but they work exactly the same for me.

reddit.com/r/Minoxbeards/
reddit.com/r/tressless/

Fembots do consider this a nice body?

moot was literally a chad, too bad he sold his soul to globohomo