Has a girl ever farted in your presence?

has a girl ever farted in your presence?
who was it?
did you smell the fart?
what happened?

Attached: pooter-to-sniff.jpg (986x1366, 100.46K)

I fart all the time due to ibs, I wonder how my bf feels about it. He doednt complain but maybe he is already searching for a replacement to me

Fart into his open butthole and have him tell me what it's like. I always wanted to know but can not find a fart girl to test

are they stinky farts? maybe he enjoys it
have you tried farting on his face in the morning to wake him up, like an alarm clock but instead it's your farting butt?

They are sometimes stinky, sometimes not. I am too ashamed to do it straight to face, I try minimize the sounds.

next time he asks you a question, you should respond by farting

>be shy me
>met girl
>start flirting at afterschool
>she offers to drive me home
>get in her car
>tee-heh user, surprize rainbow!
>she rips a big one
>my body starts going numb
>cant breath
>i go into a epileptic fit and start shaking all over the backseat
>you so funny user!
>she realizes something is wrong
>it was a peanut fart
>hundreds of peanut poo particles were destroying my body
>passenger in another vehicle drags me out and lays me on the road
>punches a epinephrine into my chest
>ambulance arrives takes me away
>required 12 months of physiotherapy
>never spoke to roastie again

first gf ripped a huge fart after anal
there was no smell because it was just air that got pumped into her ass from the intercourse
she found it hilarious and I still thought it was kind of gross
I refused to have anal sex with her ever again after that

is this real?
did she really say surprise rainbow?
do people allergic to peanuts really die if someone farts after eating peanuts?

>peanut allergy people can die from farts
how do you not carry three epipens on you at all times when in public? that's terrifying

it's a LARP. men have evolved for thousands of years to safely inhale women's farts. there's nothing toxic or bad in them

Yeah, I knew this girl that was mostly shameless about it. She did it once in my car and laughed about it. Another time, she did it in a hotel room. It smelled horrible both times.
As a brapfag it killed me to have to act like I hated it

mom opens my door and farts in my room if she is walking by. she thinks it's funny
nasty bitch

My ex had crohns disease so she farted a lot.
Always made me leave the room so she could do it so I didn't hear and so she could spray stuff to cover it.

a peanut is a peanut

fucking LMAO
>stacy kills the incel with her fart, thats natural selection right there

You were literally in a gas chamber user

Attached: 1631317551763.jpg (411x351, 75.94K)

lol the fragile state of men

This would turn me on. Have you given him anal? Fart during anal, and if he just ends up pounding you harder, then you'll know he actually likes it.

To answer the OPs question, I don't think I've ever heard a random girl fart in public or anything like that. And I haven't been with many women romantically for long periods of time. There was one who accidentally let out a little fart while we were laying in bed. This same girl also farted as I pushed by dick into her ass the first time we did anal.

In fact, it's only really during anal that I've heard a woman fart. One time I had trouble fitting the dick into a woman's ass missionary style because she was kind of tensing up. Eventually she started to fart, and she acted a little embarrassed, laughed a bit and said "sorry." It did smell a little. But then it became easier to put it inside because she was more relaxed.

Another woman, a latina woman I'm seeing a bit now, I had anal with, and then we took a shower together. After stepping out of the shower she let out a loud fart. She just kind of acted like it didn't happen, and kept continuing her conversation with me. I had anal with this same woman a couple days ago. She let out a small fart after I pushed my dick inside, and a louder one after I finished and pulled out. Most of the time it's just what I assume to be air that gets pushed inside, but I find it pretty hot.

Yes
My mom
I've heard it many time
It makes me hard