The demiurge uses desire to trick you into reincarnation. after you die...

the demiurge uses desire to trick you into reincarnation. after you die, you will be be repeatedly reminded about the things you didn't get to achieve or accomplish in your life, and he will offer you a "second chance", but the game was rigged for you to fail from the start.

Attached: R.png (800x600, 1.04M)

how do you suggest that we escape from this demiurge fellow?

Yeah, what the hell, man?! What's the antidote???

The answer is to accept the sacrifice of Jesus for your sins so that you don't need a second chance.

That's what happened the first time I smoked DMT, and it traumatized me so badly I didn't use it again for 3 years. Thought I was dying and started pleading with god to let me reincarnate again for another chance, even though I already believed the world was hell and we were being harvested when that happened.

Attached: Angel.png (363x466, 60.69K)

>the biological world was made a big booggins that wants to fuck with you
Then why the fuck did it waste so much time with single celled organisms and crude oceanic life if it cares so much about what I do?

Why are we absolutely outnumbered and outweighed by arthropods if we're so important to the greet goo-gah in the sky? How do you know god isn't a beetle? There's way more beetles than people on Earth. They'll probably outlive humanity by a few hundred million years too. All hail Beetillicus, the true god of Earth.

Attached: KPR115185885.jpg (750x1000, 131.72K)

That just seems like another disguise of the demiurge to me

Nobody is forcing you to ride or die for glory.

>He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
so is jesus the demiurge?

He's a messenger from the real God behind the demiurge

and he's also God

Attached: jesus-2.jpg (934x1149, 1.07M)

who exactly is the demiurge then? is he the maker of the material world? according to john, jesus and the creator of the world are one. the logos was with god, and the logos was god

already well aware, but it's actually his archons that conscript you under false obligations to return to the false world and suffer all over again

you don't, most people are too weak and easily intimidated by archons believing them to be angels and custodians of reality

haha dude you fucking nailed it pastafarian bro flying spaghetti monster, you fucking dipshit

Yep big D got me going in circles thinking I'll get a perfect win

>Heh, he doesn't know about the lion snakes that live in outer space. Whatta dumbass!
Was /x/ too slow tonight? Had to stop by to visit your autistic friends?

Attached: 1658765292762084.jpg (460x460, 34.32K)

The human idea of God: A merciless tyrant, hell-bent on enforcing hierarchical slavery though strict, unquestioning adherence the 613 commandments.

>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
you're not explaining how jesus is any different than this demiurge. what does jesus's sacrifice mean if there are no commandments? was his death in vain?

I had an experience kinda like that last time I took LSD.

Ended up thinking that I could stay in that enlightened state, but questioned the point of it.
The longer you stay, the more temptations you deny, the greater the temptations get.

The thing that brought me back was the idea of becoming a king to lead an enlightened kingdom alongside worthy men.

Maybe the game is rigged, but I can always go back there later, it's of no real consequence.

It's just time, if I reincarnate a thousand times, eventually I'll have tried everything and I'll be content with ending it.

Though maybe we don't reincarnate and this is all bullshit and this one life really is all we get to do anything.

The sin of the world is this: they do not believe in the one God sent.
John 16:9

>if I reincarnate a thousand times
You will always believe you are the first and continue the cycle

>autist
Aka anyone who isn't part of cattle cult of conformity and normalcy.

I imagine I'll hit the proper trajectory at some point by pure random chance.

>A Jewish idea of G_d