I'm going to kill myself soon

But first, what are some things I should do before I go through with it?

Attached: nZ4JVDkz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.34K)

that completely depends on what you want to do? no one here knows what you like. you're going to be dead soon, try thinking for yourself for once

try heroin out of curiosity

What all of LoGH

Fuck heroin, find some DMT

What this user said basically. It's your life and you're about to end it. Do what you like before finishing it.

Idk make it worthwhile I guess . Do the stuff you were to afraid of beforehand because of social pressure

I don't have any interests. Also I want hear other people's ideas

drugs, or go somewhere that you want to go. You want to end it all soon so see something you might think is cool. Just drive while listening to music.

Ok, my advice would be go skydiving but don't open your parachute or better yet throw it away. You'll feel way better in that moment than taking drugs, potentially getting caught (maybe doing stupid shit), getting thrown in jail and having to live on.

A very simple question why friend? You have value life is short and hard

absolute fuck bat shit maniac

Try to sneak in and out of North Korea

>give genuine and good advice
>get insulted
I'll never understand normans.

Attached: Pepe....jpg (1278x1181, 120.16K)

It's not an insult

make sure you have everything in order legally like wills, bank documentations for relatives, phone and other things like that.

if you go by gunshot in your own apartment aler the police about it before you do it so they can send a cleanup crew right away, maybe buy a tarp to not make such a mess in your apartment, other than that maybe buy some drugs to make the small amount of pain nonexistent

clean your apartment before you go too, i think there is more dignity in that, if i would shoot myself in the head for suicide it would be in a clean apartment, where i set up a tarp to catch the brain matter and shit

don't leave a suicide note, that just makes it worse

it should have been an insult. his advice sucked ASS

Read the New Testament of the Bible. Then read the Old.

Drugs and camping in the wild

You're not going to kill yourself

Personally, if I was to do it (might in a few years, idk) and I didn't want to do something that mentioning would get me on a watchlist, I'd go someplace cool. Maybe just drive around the west until I decide the coolest national park to go wander off in to find a place to off myself (I hear Zion is pretty cool), but that's just my interests.

>A very simple question why friend?
Personal issues. Also I've pretty much already failed at life

Oh, my bad. I saw bad words and took at as an insult.