What was your most autistic moment?

What was your most autistic moment?

Attached: 0A56B44A-90A1-447D-9633-7595DBBE7D3B.jpg (1802x2048, 429.37K)

when I was 19 I knew a girl who wanted to fuck but I didn't realize it and talked about my computer instead. I don't know if that's the absolute most autistic but it's probably close

I worked in a hospital for 8 months during Covid and multiple times I said "have a nice day!" in my customer service voice to people who were leaving the ICU because their loved one had just died.

Its been fucking years and yet I still remember, goddamn nothing has ever come close to this.
>be me in carpentry class
>no idea how to work the cnc router, needed to use it since it was a part of what we were doing, so I go and ask my teacher to help since he's currently working at his desk
>explain that I need his help and he says "just a sec" and he'll be there
>literally stand there without saying a word for about a solid 2-3 minutes until I left and went back to the router to wait for him
Now see that 2-3 minutes felt like fucking 5 and honestly it probably was cause I felt like I had been there for way too fucking long. I mean when he said "just a sec" I thought he was gonna get up in like a second you know but fucking nope. I still don't know what the fuck I was thinking that day but for whatever reason I stood around like a dumbass. Definitely top 5 autistic moments right up there with me ripping a fucking receipt out of the register when I was ordering something.

Attached: its over.jpg (533x458, 42.74K)

I have multiple but I think a funny one was I asked a waitress if the mints were complimentary.

When I praised Hitler when I was talking to a girl I liked.

Not sure if autistic but when we travelled to a foreign country and rented a house a stray puppy would always come over and basically ask for food. We gave it milk and bit of meat and I was playing around with it. I took a straw (hay straw) and tickled its ear when the renter's daughter came over, saw me and just walked away. That happened like 8 or 9 years ago but it still is very embarrassing.

Idk, maybe staying in a relationship that was garbage and passing on several girls that showed interest in me.
It was sexless too, I just kept putting it off, broke up with her and did so many drugs I went into psychosis.

Went home with this nonbinary gal and spent a good 30 minutes ranting about why trannies shouldn't get surgery while she didn't say a word

Getting caught furtively petting a puppy sounds cute

Every national park.... and africa

Attached: Plutojpg.jpg (1860x1860, 611K)

I can assure you that I don't care whether it was cute or not, I wanted to die on the spot right there.

>I wanted to die on the spot right there
Then who would be there to pet the dog?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (440x360, 11.84K)

My family members.

>be me
>have girl joke about watching my penis in class
>touches me occasionally
>gives number
>wants to hang out
>still not sure if i have a chance
>tell her i like her friend
pretty sure i just ruined it with both. autism makes life rough.

based
>MY ENTIRE FAMILY DIED TO LE COVID!!!!
>oh ok have a nice day lmao *takes off mask to cough and then puts it back on* gee all this flu going around is pretty nasty isnt it?

>What was your most autistic moment?
when i had my first job I pretended to be mentally retarded for 6 months so I wouldn't have to do any work

Checked and shrine priest clan origin story pilled

are you sure it was pretend? you post here.

>be about 16
>sitting down feeling depressed
>some girls walk over, sit down next to me and start talking
>none of them acknowledge me
>for some reason think I hear one of them say 'death grips'
>interrupt and ask her 'did you say death grips?'
>she says 'no' and gives me a face someone might give to a person they view as subhuman or worthless, a face I had never received before and have never received since
>girls continue conversation and continue ignoring my presence

in 7th grade gym, the class was being split up for some game. I didn't hear that the teacher had specified how he was dividing the class, though - I thought it was just pick a side. So I went to one of the sides, and was standing next to this guy. I didn't really like him. He wasn't a bully or anything - we had never interacted before. I just pinned him as a popular-type kid, is all. As we're standing there, he turns to me and says "I think you're supposed to be over there," indicating the other half of the class. I just *assumed* he was telling me that he didn't want me to be standing next to him - aka, he was being a dick to me. I had no real reason to make this assumption, but I did. So I told him I'll stand where I want. We continued to awkwardly stand there for a bit more, until the teacher eventually noticed where I was and told me to go stand on the other side. That's when I found out the class had been divided alphabetically, and I had been on the wrong side.

Im sorry that happened to you bro, been in a situation like that before and it was awful.. may you never experience it again..

Attached: 1663144319813351.png (1684x962, 1.15M)

There are many but I've repressed those memories so they only come back in bad dreams

In recent memory, probably the time I played Dethklok on the work speakers and would tell the foid next to me what episode each song was from and a summary of it

Attached: 8E8B2922CB6D4BA1B70145BEC91E75E1.jpg (1170x1074, 1M)

>average Any Forums browser

Yeah, it sucked but I can't help but laugh at it a little bit after all these years. Especially thinking back to how many teens said and did things way more embarrassing.

this is the based kind of autism

>sophomore PE class
>walking circles around the gym like an autist
>two girls walking the other diection
>notice them looking at me funny
>next day
>girl comes up to me at the start of class
>touches my hands
>tries to start convo
>too autistic to realize whats going on
>she does it a couple more times
>eventually gives up
>overhear her and her friends talking about it later
>"move on, he isnt into you"
i didnt realize until later, and it fucking hurts.

Attached: 00759-2811894487-depressed_sad_cartoon_face.png (512x512, 187.94K)