Leg lengthing surgery is getting more and more common. Why haven't you done it and increased your height, Any Forums?

Leg lengthing surgery is getting more and more common. Why haven't you done it and increased your height, Any Forums?

Attached: 1651083157444.jpg (1600x2188, 340.4K)

I like doing BJJ and Judo, if I got that I would not be able to practice those sports the same way, I would be much more likely to break my legs.

Because some women like guys for their personalities, kinks, interests, and eccentricities. Maybe they even like shorties or beta bitches like you.
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son
I've got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

it's not about women. it's about respect.

that's cheating, mate

my legs are already way too long, I wish I was shorter or had normal proportions. being tall causes more problems with your body as you age.

Are you OP? Can't argue with that, but generally respect has nothing to do with height, moreso personality, and in a friendship and intimacy context, vulnerability and self-expression

I'm gonna level with you bro, I'm just never gonna be so insecure about my height as to contemplate surgery.

I'm currently CSmaxxing and plan on getting LL as soon as I can. The only part I'm concerned about is getting addicted to the pain pills.

Why are attractive people respected before they even have a chance to showcase their personality?

How tall are you?

I am I have no argument against attractive people being innately trusted. The thing is, height has very little to do with being attractive. The point you've made is 80% all in the face. On the contrary, I've met a ton of attractive people with total autist personalities, and even that puts them in the 'creepy' category to those who surround them. It's mostly personality. You can be not-attractive and well-adjusted and friendly, and this will put you in a positive light for most people.

>How tall are you?

5'7'' originally

This is cope, you may think they are creeps, but women might still want to be in relationships with them.

you know people who get that procedure done end up becoming cripples later on right?

Not really. My whole point was that physical attributes often bear little for friendship or romance. Until next time, naysayer

better to be loved and respected for a short time than never to have been respected at all

>Not really
It is very true though, look at any forum where women complain about their relationships, it is very common they say they are awkward or weird, those men aren't ugly, they are most likely considered attractive, because unattractive men have little to no success with women.

I've gotten so much tail being the height of 5'4, dressed like pic rel from the shitty burgerland job I had, here at my mutt highschool. The same people that bitch and complain about height are the same people that fall for 'no fap' kek
Your fucking great great great grandfather smoked pot with Napolean and colonized niggers while being short as fuck, just to have great great great grandcucks that come to this egyptian belly dancing website and WAIL. Fucking idiot virgins lmao theres literally no hope

Attached: 59e269a88bc0b9b6c929f1082a36c19e.jpg (1080x1080, 134.95K)

>here at my mutt highschool.
This is cope, it is a lot easier to get laid while being short in HS.
You're probably still in HS.

Meanwhile he looks like this

Attached: 75773C38-8A8B-4E30-A5CD-E7030F179124.png (360x360, 9.63K)

Because I'm already 6'1", I've come to terms with the fact that nothing can fix me, even if I woke up tomorrow as an object 10/10 Chad looks-wise I'd still remain a robot until the day I died. I just want to run off into the woods and never seen another person until I'm dead.

No woman could ever be attracted to a manlet