I'm a 24 year old NEET and I want to start living life but I can't get it out of my head that I'm way too old make...

I'm a 24 year old NEET and I want to start living life but I can't get it out of my head that I'm way too old make friends or fuck cute girls or do any of the things I want to do. I wish I could be 17 again.

Attached: 1614D573-0873-4073-BA18-C8ECDF757F6D.jpg (670x524, 31.86K)

>24 being too old
That's completely fucking retarded. Holy shit.

Not him and I'm not a NEET but people my age have houses, wives and kids.

Same but 26. It's such a brutal feeling. Never wanted to rope so badly desu

>comparing yourself to others
literally one the biggest mistakes you can ever make as a human being.
Stop comparing yourself to other people. You think Jimi Hendrix cared that SRV played better than him? or Bob Dylan wrote All Along the Watchtower?
No, he didn't care at all. He simply tried to be the best Jimi Hendrix he could be. If he was comparing himself to others and stopping himself from acting based on his comparisons, he never would have stepped on stage.
If you compare yourself to others, you have already lost.

Bro you're living life right now. There is no starting line ahead of you, nobody is going to fire a gun in the air to get you going.

I guess I just feel like the part of life I care about has already past me. Getting drunk with friends, starting a band, having a hot 19 year old alt gf, looking cool and being young. It's an idealized version of youth, sure, but it's still what I crave. You get old so quick.

Attached: 6B260CC3-507C-47AC-B4A8-B7BEABCC16E0.jpg (750x750, 56.36K)

>the only way is to improve yourself

Ultimate suicide fuel for those too retarded and dirty to do so

bro you don't think there are girls your age in this life that think the exact same as you right now?
there are so many lonely minds in this world holy fuck man

Attached: 305186233_187289790433308_1852732602654118002_n.jpg (1080x1080, 207.75K)

>Bro you're living life right now

Attached: 1653152654144.jpg (640x640, 53.95K)

I'm 25 and NEET and I'm just too autsitic to ever live shit like that pic again
honestly not joking I feel like I should just kill myself eventually, I can't make my life turn out good at this point

>It's an idealized version of youth, sure,
And a lot of people live it
I hate this shit "lower your standards" NO ONE would say that in any other context but when it comes to very human shit like sex love and friends, you're somehow told to just accept you'll never get anything good
I want the same shit you want but because I was born a sperg, it never started

>bro you don't think there are girls your age in this life that think the exact same as you right now
there are none

I saw an older user scold others the other day maybe I can relay and convey to you guys what he meant. Basically it was this 35 year old just getting mad at us. Why? Because we have so much time ahead of us. That he was once 20 years old or 18 or 17 or w/e, the fact of the matter is he was well above 30. About how foolish! Fucking foolish we are for thinking our life is over, when we couldn't be more fucking wrong about anything else in our lives. Talking about how we have our entire lives ahead of us, what he would've done in his twenties instead of coming to a mongolian throat singing website and complaining, how he just waited until he was 28 to finally start doing stuff, and how foolish he was for thinking that it's "ALL OVER NOW OH NO WE IZ TO LE OLDDDDD"
No you guys, lets learn from previous anons, you're all still young you still have the spark wake the fuck up even if you're in 30's you can fucking do it. None of you are fucking 40 holy tap dancing christ lets go get money and fuck dirty e-whores what the ACTUAL fuck is wrong with you guys??? Go start that band, sell your soul and LIVE IT UP. Life after 70 lmao imagine all of you cocksuckers are gonna be in a NURSING HOME EATING JELLO WAKE UP

Attached: 1640951712900.webm (741x400, 1.73M)

my fat 250 lbs woman friend had sex before i did

What about younger women that will date older... :3

I'm 27 and feel the same. Except I got to have a tiny bit of fun at 17. Haven't had sex since those brief few months. I just don't care anymore, and nobody cares about me, so I'm not going to work hard for nothing at this point when everyone around me would be flexing their careers and home ownership and how they're a programmer at STEMFANGPEEPOO making 7 figures a second. Being a fucking vagrant sounds more fun than that and if I hate it that much then I'll just do a flip.

Attached: 1641541803211.gif (185x94, 55.28K)

>bro you don't think there are girls your age in this life that think the exact same as you right now?
No, because all women get to experience that shit because it's pathetically easy for them to do so.

There it's out of your head
You are welcome

>let's get some money
from like, where though. nobody is hiring. I can't even get a second job and my rent and other expenses have gone through the roof and I'm running out of places I can afford to live

Attached: 1625043038485.jpg (778x1100, 177.98K)

Pee in the morning future

So true, not literally but the feeling for sure. I'm 24 and keep thinking that certain cool things to do aesthetically dont go well with my age or if I took a few years to get good at them I'd be late 20s and it would be weird

>24
>too old
I hate zoomers so damn much

Hyperfixate on the past and u will kill urself eventually, you need new hobbies or some shit