To Women

To Women

I resent you for breaking into histrionics whenever i say anything that isn't affirming you. I'm not your daycare service. I understand you're insecure but that isn't my fault.

user

>Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
youtu.be/f92VWkYl8CI
>Haiku(Senryu) of The Night:
I'm really sickened
By your awful behavior
I want you to stop

Attached: 6DE01D10-FD1B-42D0-8932-0AF65EDF67E9.jpg (960x940, 133.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHBBQ0APmTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm not your daycare service
then explain all the tendies you got me last thread. dont pretend like you don't remember what we had you faggot REEEEEE also plox post that donger bruh.thx

> also plox post that donger bruh
R9gay has decided to visit me yet again. I can't tell if you're just one committed fag or a scattered group of people asking for peenor pics, but i don't see the upside to it at all.

i do ask every time i see your threads though. not everyday.

Small cat, soft and cute
Playing with fluffy feathers
I love him so much
:)

Would it not male more sense for you, a gay male, to ask other gay males for dick picks on your thread? Or on your board? Or on soc ie your other board?
Yes, it is a very lovable cat. :-)

I can't cooperate with women. They just keep making things stupid

user, have you tried nutmeg in your coffee?

No, i don't drink coffee regularly.

What about putting it in your tea?

I hope you're having a nice week, user :>

I suppose i could try it. Do you think it's very good in your coffee?
mmmm well it's been kind of annoyingly stressful because i've had to deal with a lot of people this week. Hopefully it stops being like this soon.

How is your week?

It's better mixed with hazelnut in my opinion, but it gives a warm cozy feeling.

Shoot, I'm sorry to hear it.. Are they people you work with? Or have people just been annoying in general? I've been really stressed this week, too, but I got some good news today and everything was a little less crazy so I feel a bit better :)

Well i like hazelnut spread on things. I guess that sounds like it could be good.
>Are they people you work with?
Yeah.
> I got some good news today
That's good, what kind of news was it?

>Yeah.
I am sending negative brain waves their way right now
I'm working on getting my ged and it's been really difficult so far but today my school let me know that I passed two of the courses I was taking! I only have a few more to do now before I'm done and that feels great

If you do user, try cucumber or other watery foods if done in excessive amounts. An user from another thread were discussing the negative effects of to much.

I'm happy for you user, sounds like life is going to look more up for you. I'm trying my best rn. I'm doing work while listening to melancholy music/x-files in the background.
youtu.be/YHBBQ0APmTA

Mostly handling files and data and making them into spreadsheets. It's pretty boring.
i'm aware of what nutmeg can do to you, never questioned hazelnut beyond giving people the shits.

What shitty bpd girls do you guys talk to? Stop targeting teens and children and you wont have these problems????

Just making sure. Didn't want ill intent and the thought just crossed my mind.