Why are women so boring? media and social media aren't real hobbies or interests, neither is scrolling tinder all day

why are women so boring? media and social media aren't real hobbies or interests, neither is scrolling tinder all day.

Attached: 228.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

I can't blame them because I myself am quite boring. If I'm not wageslaving or studying, then I'm alone at home doing one or more of the following:
>Abusing drugs
>Vidya games
>Watching anime/films
>Reading a book

Attached: 1613022977948.jpg (940x1024, 79.31K)

Pls halp. Why does my computer do that with videos all the time?

>Abusing drugs
i think that's pretty interesting

Men don't have hobbies either.

I used to read books as a hobby but school hammered my love of reading away so i can't even see it as something to do for fun. I don't really watch anime anymore.

I don't even play vidya, my parents were right when they said it's just a littel kid thing. You stop getting entertained by games after a while.

I'd say most people, both men and women, don't really have any hobbies anymore.

Yes, but you are a man. Women either visibly recoil when I express my love for experimenting with altered states of consciousness or they just view me as "that funny drug guy". I've never met an attractive woman who had a healthy relationship with substances that was also mentally stable.

Attached: 1662508125532181.jpg (500x500, 67.49K)

>I'd say most people, both men and women, don't really have any hobbies anymore.
Most people never have hobbies, they go to work/school, come home, hang out with friends, rinse and repeat forever.

>experimenting with altered states of consciousness
you are one of the last true pioneers of our time. too many use it as a cope, but very few out there remember why they were originally used: for spiritual journeys or to achieve a higher state of consciousness. i think you are a pretty cool dude user.

I'd say we're all somewhat depressed but we choose to ignore it. Most people have no desire to live besides their basic societal and familial obligations.

Every normie has a phase where they don't want to live anymore and they're depressed and they don't know why but they "get over it" once they reach a certain age. They're really just burying those feelings because they cope with their job, their marriage, their children.

Everyone has an innate desire for death, Freud described it as "thanatos."

>why are women so boring?
they aren't truly passionate about anything.

Attached: 1663223947362162.png (1055x845, 635.89K)

fr, OP
The other day I [[You must be signed into a valid Any Forums Diamond account to see the rest of this post]]

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THANATOS BRO

Attached: rre.png (206x245, 6.24K)

>friends
>forever

Yea you're young af

neither am i and i am boring

Attached: 1601894298178.jpg (483x470, 150.09K)

I am similar except no vidya anime and drugs
if im not waging or studying im lifting, reading, watching a show/movie, hanging with some bros or my mom.

HOWEVER, this is only because im single. If i had a gf id want to take her with me and travel, do activities together etc. i cant really do a lot of activities with guy friends because its hard to schedule time together post college

Yea I use to wish at a near constant rate i get cancer or something and die horribly but nevertheless die, but instead my mom got cancer and died horribly shit was fucking weird it felt like something was playing a fucked up trick on me. Now I'm just numb and suppressed those feelings of craving death, I feel empty, life sucks dick why are people so fake?

fembots here really think discord, popular anime, and social media are hobbies, and that those hobbies make them interesting.

Attached: 1639943002823.jpg (550x535, 42.98K)

>why are women so boring?
Because:
>A. They don't find you interesting, aka a very attractive men (chad), to share their life with, so they put minimal effort "talking" to you.
>B. Women aren't expected to be insteresting, men are. Because women are the receivers of attention, date, etc, and the selectors not the providers.
>C. Because of A and B they don't need to put any effort in not being boring, they'll put their eyes on the cellphone, and if you get annoyed by it, there is a line of men that'll replace you in less than an hour.
Women are as much interesting as men, but because they have too much options, they don't want to put the effort to be interesting to the average men, but you can be sure they'll be the most interesting people in the world in the front of chad. Proof of that, try to do a chadfishing to see what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1661597401914517.jpg (672x658, 79.56K)

is this why there are no good female comedians?

It's more like there are more good male comedians, because they used to use comedy to impress women. But you are correct. And because of that most women cease to develop the humor and comedy beyond provocative and pussy humor, the male equivalent of drawing dicks on the desk of the school.
The number, the percentage of male comedians is too much higher than the female comedians

Attached: 1640035338201.jpg (720x720, 42.63K)

>Ugh, women are so boring. All they do is scroll through instagram all day
>*scrolls through Any Forums all day*

Attached: hmm.png (119x106, 8.92K)

Ive seen plenty of good female comedians at live shows, netflix etc is full of too-woke-for-actual-jokes dipshits like amy schumer

yeah but i think is a pretty cool dude so that attempt at an argument has already been deboonked.

Also there's that thing of when a men uses humor and he's seen as a funny guy they gain more affection and chances of attracting women, gaining more "points" sort of speak, becoming more attractive.
But somehow when women try to use humor, they become less attractive. Maybe because most men sees the women he's interested as someone above him that he need to win the girl's heart, so there is this mythical female that most men (at least theones I talk to), that when the women uses comedy, she seen as stooping down to the level of men, as comedy involves a level of self-deprecation to work. That's my theory, or I'm an autistic retard who look to much at things.

most people are fucking boring user
even here, half these faggots think watching cartoons and posting le funny memes is a personality