Do any of you robots have a garden? i bought a childrens guide to gardening :) can you guys show me your gardens...

do any of you robots have a garden? i bought a childrens guide to gardening :) can you guys show me your gardens, or talk about what you grow?

Attached: 18C731E1-EDB6-49CE-A389-873E155727A5.jpg (1206x2208, 299.67K)

There's a garden in my mind where trees made of thoughts bear ripe fruit of anguish.

No, you steal my lemon tree. I don't show you

I grow a big white cock whenever i see you baby

Attached: 1663100821437.jpg (920x1467, 948.12K)

I have two flower pots hanging off my balcony railing, in the spring my mom takes me to some home-improvement store and gets me some flowers to put in them. I'm happy if I can keep those alive for the year.

dick sucking lips for such a hot "kid"

Attached: 1663100916543.jpg (1170x1871, 938.57K)

Back at home I have raised garden beds that I grow basic vegetables in and make soup out of, its really easy and come harvest time my soup can last for weeks also pedophiles fuck off

I keep a pretty indoor flowerpot. It has decided to bloom this year.

sexy baby miyoko turned 18 but she is still a sexy kid in our minds, u mad?

Attached: miyoko.png (1004x804, 1.01M)

I wanna grow mushrooms. Not, like, druggie ones. Just eating ones. I just like mushrooms.

That's really pretty user, you should write books

hi miyo here :( i ran out of nitro can someone buy me nitro this one time? ill pay you back i promise

Herr are my three germinating avocado pits. I don't eat avocados much, but my roomates like them, and they don't mind giving me the pits. I had a pretty decent avocado plant going once, but that was a long time ago

Attached: 20220915_174206.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

I've never done it but allegedly it's really easy, you just need some damp soil in a place out of the sun, and then you have some shiitake mushrooms to put on your pizza or burger or what have you. actually I think the hardest part would be filtering out all the druggies when you try to search for information on growing mushrooms.

I don't have a garden, but I do have a plant room. I'm thankful for that. My sister gave me this pothos, which she grew from a cutting our mother gave her. I have several more cuttings from it growing in little containers

Forgot the oregano imagerino if ya feel me

Attached: 20220915_174135.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

>germinating avocado
Buy a grafted sapling.

I'm selling my house and getting a rural place. Garden is one of the first things I'm doing. I've done normal row and square foot gardening before. I'll probably do more squarefoot gardening but the focus will be on permaculture this time.
What do you want to grow? Tomatoes and squash are always good because they make tons and are easy to care for. Peppers are fun too, grocery stores charge so much for them and have shit variety. They are also easy to grow.

Or just buy an avocado

Attached: 1657969842170.jpg (236x314, 18.97K)

I kept waking up to potatoes sprouting in my spare containers. Turns out I become a potato farmer whenever I get blackout drunk. Better than how I used to act lol
But in all seriousness, the warm sense of fulfillment I get from seeing this plant flower is something special

Attached: 20220915_174153.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

>What do you want to grow?
Broccoli and Brussels sprouts. In general, you have to grow the most expensive vegetables in the area. It does not make sense to invest in onions or lettuce.