I'm drunk and I really want a MIkasa gf. FUCkkkk. Why can't a girl be athletic and be introverted and loyal??????

I'm drunk and I really want a MIkasa gf. FUCkkkk. Why can't a girl be athletic and be introverted and loyal??????

Attached: FPbgtXcX0A08IN7.jpg (665x546, 40.17K)

> Why can't a girl be athletic and be introverted and loyal??????
> and like me
What qualities do you have to attract anyone to you again, much less a top tier 2d waifu?

>Eran had a cute hapa girl following him around 24/7 just begging for his cock
i wish life was like anime

Was she a tomboy? I stopped watching this crap. Tomboys are massive whores

>What qualities do you have to attract anyone to you again, much less a top tier 2d waifu?
I'm also athletic, I'm a hardworking and nice person. Probably nicer than most people you'd meet irl. Also I'm not really looking for someone as beautiful as a drawing. That's just unrealistic and shallow.

>Was she a tomboy? I stopped watching this crap. Tomboys are massive whores
I don't think she really is. She's utilitarian, but when she's off duty, she'd wear a dress. Plus, she knows how to knit and it seems she has more feminine interests anyway. I don't think she is a whore in particular. She never fucked anyone else until after Eren told her to find someone else and he died.

No reply already? Didn't you think you were a smart guy assuming that I have nothing to offer? Pathetic.

>until after Eren told her to finde someone else and he died
Why did it have to end like this? Why Couldn't they live happy together?

>Why did it have to end like this? Why Couldn't they live happy together?
In short, he sacrificed himself so that others can live a happier life.

I fucking hate isayama so much

Son, that's the name of the game sadly. Not everyone can have a nice end with a family, others choose to have a warrior's death. At least he died doing what he loved in the end, no?

you sure youre not a fag user? mikasa straight up looks like a dude in the last season

Attached: 3963FC83-8B68-4962-AE07-444BE9536491.jpg (564x587, 48.26K)

>I fucking hate isayama so much
Why? He wanted to portray an imperfect world, and the story is pretty consistent with that.

>Was she a tomboy?
yea she definitely was

She has a feminine body and a vagina, as well as acting like a girl. If you think someone is a guy because she has short hair, maybe you're the problem, because there are many characteristics that makes a girl.

>nice person
No you aren't and besides, mikasa loves Eren and he is the most hateful person on the show.

What is your max tolerable body count. My body count is 3 and that includes oral.

Bro he died a crying faggot who didn't even fully complete the task he set out to do, he got cucked plan and simple.

>No you aren't
What makes you think that?
>mikasa loves Eren and he is the most hateful person on the show.
You were talking about what qualities I have. I don't think Eren is that hateful to be honest. He just wants what's best for the world based on what he can see from the future. He is a bit of an angry retard sometimes.

Its not though because the ending is so shit. The ending is literally good guys vs bad guy. There is no grey. Armin is just a mary sue unrealistically idealistic good guy.

>Eren isn't hateful
The guy murdered a full grown man at 7 years old, swore he would take revenge for his mother and kill all the titans, even after realizing he was a titan. He then swore to kill the eldians.

He was based. I doubt you are actually a good person. When is the last time you volunteered and where?

>What is your max tolerable body count. My body count is 3 and that includes oral.
I don't really know. But I think that's fine, as that's a low body count. I just want someone I can emotionally bond with. I'm not really gonna compare you to Mikasa though. I like the character but it's fiction, whereas you're real.

They ruined her face.
They DIDN'T show us her vagina.
They made her dress like a man.