Women unironically had it better during the 50s. They have opted out of an insanely good deal

Women unironically had it better during the 50s. They have opted out of an insanely good deal.

Attached: 1634576487225.jpg (349x344, 22.29K)

women were are and will always be whore

Which 50's are we talkin bout?

Attached: 1657404964356.jpg (1527x1536, 1.74M)

Delusional and insincere, not surprising since you can't even use an anonymous image board the way it's meant to be. You probably posted this as bait anyway, your narcissist lizard brain demands the dopamine feedback from replies.

>secretly gay
Better than being openly gay lmao

Everybody loves to romanticize the idea of 1950's American culture but choose to completely ignore the bad things that came with it too, pic rel was an exaggeration obviously

I have considered all factors. All in all, women had it better back then. Their quality of life is significantly worse nowadays, unless they can somehow manage to escape the hamsterwheel. Feel free to argue how they actually enjoy wagecucking until sickness takes their body and coming home to an empty dark house to drink themselves dull and order some goyslop from grubhub.

Isn't everyone constantly on drugs 24/7 now?
There's still family molestation and there are still fathers faking marriages to hide homosexuality.
Only thing actually different is the little girl wanting to wear pants which I don't really get. She could just wear pants and be a social reject.
>college
Utter meme bullshit now. I'd be pushing for my daughter to become a plumber before suggesting she goes to commie-school.

heheh hehehehehahahAHAHA

Attached: 1637787485465.jpg (819x1024, 145.22K)

Well when you put it like that haha
Based blue collar dad lol

Oh wait I've got a great one haha

Attached: 1659850700031725.jpg (600x485, 40.7K)

>ENTJ is actually based
Keep it up

>get to stay at home all done and the only jobs you had were cleaning and cooking
I'm a guy and I wish I had this life, femoids literally gave up being neets because of retarded propaganda that working for McDonalds was liberating kek
Umm aktuly being in car traffic for 2 hours a day to get yelled at by customers and going home tired everyday is more liberating than being a neets with a few responsibilities!

>nobody has ever owned a house
>nobody has ever owned a car
>nobody has ever been had a family
>nobody has ever been happy

Communists are such faggots.

I know. He's probably got a really close "friend" that he loves dearly, with only his kids being more important to him. It's really romantic and I wish I had that in my life :3

Nah, theyre currently getting the best out of 50s AND feminism. Feminism hasnt reached its end goals and devolved into the degenerate bs it is now where women refuse to take care of themselves and praise trannies while having 50s privileges and 2022s freedoms. They stand above men instead of equal to us (as feminism originally aimed to do).
I say we go fully through with equality. I bake banana bread and take care of the children and they can die on the frontline or suffocate in the coalmones

It's funny because for most of history women worked the same as men except for the elite 1% of women. Being a stay at home wife was only an aristocratic privilege up until the 1950's and the average women just, gave it up.

>Everyone in the 50's was secretly gay or unmarried

Attached: 1591482716813.png (866x900, 159.48K)

>They have opted out of an insanely good deal.
That deal's been gone for 40 years. A single-earner can't support an entire household unless he makes 100k+ yearly.

Everyone here will spaz out if I mention it but the economic conditions and union-power of the 40s and 50s is a direct result of the American communist party's strikes, sit-ins, and labor negotiations from 1890 on. Culminating in the election of Franklin Delano Roosevelt (well four elections).

Prior to that, women had to work as often as men did if they didn't want to starve to death. The US was a horrible place for laborers anytime before 1933. Read a book. Most of the people posting here would be at the bottom of a mine with no respirator for 18 hours a day if it had not been for the New Deal, and now they cheer on the glory of capitalism like it's their religion.

Average house size in 1950 was 983 sq ft. Average house size now is 2300+ sq ft. If you lived in 1950s conditions you could make it on 50k for a household. People want to live in 2022 conditions, so they need to have a higher household income.

It was better when a majority of people graduated highschool having dated at one point

Attached: 1577463509857.png (1465x868, 69.96K)

It was all a big meme by the rich, so they could exploit even more people. Imagine wanting to work. Jesus Christ...