You have no empathy...

You have no empathy. That is why you can't comprehend how painful it is when I wake up the next day and he has already left. I have met so many guys with great personalities and ambitions, but none of them stick around the next day. And I have to have sex with them. Or else they will just not give me any chance and go find another girl. Everytime I feel used by those guys and I can't do anything to stop them from hurting me. You silly boys keep crying about not having sex but at least people don't use you like they use me. I am just a sex toy to them, when I could be so much more.

Attached: file.png (1023x682, 462.4K)

What's up with the insane influx of bait threads today?

Maybe stop fucking them on the first date so they don't think you're a whore not worthy of a relationship.

>oh noes I HAD to have sex with people I am attracted too boohoo

People keep responding to it. This board is dumb as fuck.

>with great personalities and ambitions
Is that height and wallet or chiseled face and wallet? Can someone translate?

I tried but the guy got mad and I had to pay my share of the bill.

You sound like a roastie who hit the wall...hard
lol

>and I had to pay my share of the bill.
literally the holocaust all over again
anyway 4/10 bait

Why is everyone so emotional today is it a full moon already lmao

Well, you're a slut. Duh. That's kinda the whole point.

I'd like to see your full moon

I have no ambition and you will cook me breakfast in the morning.

Attached: 183928987549.png (452x568, 544.8K)

>I could be so much more.
If you are more than a hole then why do they use you for sex and hang out with their bros instead? I met genuinely cool girls, but they're like one in a thousand, most women don't even behave like actual people, their train of thought is so fucking basic and rigid that they might be actual NPCs in the simulation. You know perfectly well that I'm right, you had to endure their company as well.

this is the easiest board to b8

>If you are more than a hole then why do they use you for sex and hang out with their bros instead?
It is because men never give women a chance. I am a very fun person to be around, but how do I show this to a guy when he leaves the next day?

Show it on the first day

The problem is most guys are close minded. They just want to fuck. I need time to break down this initial barrier but I never get a chance. Men are so shallow. They never care about inner beauty.

>men dont appreciate inner beauty
>seeks out guys who pump and dump
neither do you, apparently

Define your inner beauty. What makes you beautiful on the inside? Bashing incels online? Listening to obscure music that one of your orbiters introduced you to? Come on.

We are unfortunately reduced to bait threads. It was the trend for a decade, now it's just bait threads.

Get a girlfriend or a couple. Stop being a asshole going to the thing opposite you and expecting your behavior.

Maybe if you had standards and demanded to wait until marriage. Maybe break up with them otherwise. Maybe become a better woman. A little too late for that, sadly you contributed to the le leftist redditor machine. Wanna call me a chud again though? The absolute sterile excuse of an insult? Change your ways. Try to find someone who's been through the same and has actual morals. Try and fix yourself.

I came on too strong. Sorry for that, try your best to change for the better.

It is ok. You sound sweet. I wish I could date a considerate guy like you.

>I wish I could date a considerate guy like you.
lolol