Has anyone ever tried looksmaxxing? Results? Is it worth it or will I be wasting my time?

Has anyone ever tried looksmaxxing? Results? Is it worth it or will I be wasting my time?

Can you (naturally) change your bone/facial structure? Mewing is the only feasible way to do so, but that only affects your jaw.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 224.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcmpjV59T7Y
youtu.be/9bu-1tPLgBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Picrel is called puberty.

Mewing is a total meme. It only works in theory or if you have unnaturally high test. Naturally your jaw muscles will not grow mewing or not, but people who take roids tend to grow their jawlines because their jaw muscles increase an unnatural amount.

However, the biggest whitepill is body fat percentage. Lifting doesnt even fucking matter( to an extent), just lower your body fat percentage and anyone can have chad - like facial structure. Theres tons of pics before and after on Any Forums. Is it worth it? Absolutely.

If you're really desperate and out of options, I've heard unsubstantiated rumors that subliminals work.

Although that is a rabbit hole which I am VERY wary of treading. I don't know anything about it and a few even say it's satanic. If all else fails...I might use it as a last resort, but if and only then.....

youtu.be/AcmpjV59T7Y
youtu.be/9bu-1tPLgBA

Working out damages your internal organs. That bloke will be dead by 30 if he's stressing his body to keep that physique.

If your face is fucked then no amount of low body fat will save you.

I call bs. What are you talking about?

Rarely is that the case. Most male skulls are chad, they are just too high body fat percentage to realize. Sure, you can nit pick some ugly ass motherfuckers, or some skinny mohterfuckers, but im not talking just skinny. Low body fat percentage will 99% of the time look like chad.

mane what the fuck is that

All he did was go from twink to muscleguy. He's still attractive just pulls different girls.

I'm not entirely sure actually

Stress is always bad. You are damaging your body if you do exercise, which is why it feels painful. You are leeching nutrients from your internal organs to build muscle. Eventually your bioavailability will expire and at a heightened rate due to high stress exercises. Your body will be fucked by your 30's, especially on a western diet.

Only works if you want it bad enough!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34.27K)

>The affirmations for the teeth on this one is amazing, but Ive felt my teeth shifting as I listened
what in the fuck

Delusionmaxxing

Lool this seems like a bait, but still going to respond, people who dont exercise look like shit when they are old people who exercise look good. Stress is not always bad, since it makes you stronger, working out naturally, no steroids is a great way of keeping yourself healthy for long life because it lets you regrow better after the muscular damage, it is not a constant stress, if you eat healthy and rest well 7hours you can heal the damage and become inmune to further damage of that same stress level, you kind of level up, and stressors need to grow, of course there is a natural limit, in pic related I would bet on the use of steroids, these overwork organs to make you never tire and heal super fast, at the cost of your longevity

Healthy food by definition will cause muscle and organ growth. You don't have to stress your body, but the western man will never know the secret of what real food is.

I think roiding is worth it simply because other men will give you attention and positive attention impacts your confidence no matter where it is coming from. So ultimately it will help you with women. Also, as a ripped dude, you should at least be able to get chubby girls if all else fails.

I'm going to start a cycle soon 500mg of test starting out and later I'll add in tren.

The cons of roiding vastly outweigh the pros.
- Little to no actual strength, so if someone calls your bluff...it'll look even worse getting beat up or out-lifted if you're muscular
- Testicle shrinkage
- And I think roids fuck with your cardiovascular system

>- Little to no actual strength, so if someone calls your bluff...it'll look even worse getting beat up or out-lifted if you're muscular
Bullshit. Progressive overloads will ensure you gain strength
>- Testicle shrinkage
This might be true but who cares? Nuts serve no purpose.
>- And I think roids fuck with your cardiovascular system
It could if you abuse them. Doing grams of tren like a retard.

I hate this grifter faggot so much

His entire platform is literally the "just have confidence" meme repackaged with lifting and tradcon bullshit. The morons fall for it hook line and sinker

Attached: bait.jpg (250x250, 9.79K)

Just looked at the first video and I don't know whether to take all the comments saying it works seriously. Does this shit actually work?

> Little to no actual strength
What are you talking about lol? Roids definitely boost your strength. Do you not understand what testosterone does to the body? Obviously you have to work out, but even if you sat at home all day your strength would still slightly go up.

You don't know until you lose the weight fatboy