Lonely friday morning

it's 5 am and i'm feeling incredibly lonely lol. my ass fucking hurts from sitting on the floor of my balcony for like 2 hours jslkdfaw. i smoked about 5 cigs of a brand that i like, seven stars, but i got the wrong variation cause of the language barrier... might go out and buy the one that i actually like; this one's too strong and my head kinda hurts from the taste//

how are you guys doing? is it thursday or friday for you? what are your plans for the day? i'm planning on pulling an all-nighter to fix my sleep schedule..! "big plans" for tomorrow; going to surprise my family with homemade curry! i can't cook for shit, but it's the effort that counts, right? wish me luck............

r

Attached: nyan cig.jpg (474x686, 55.98K)

It's late thursday for me. I have to sleep now or I won't have enough sleep for my 10 hour night shift tonight.

where are you right now? another country?

hope you have a good rest, user. good luck on your shift. 10 hours is crazy, but you can do it! hopefully you have no work on the weekends so you can relax.

its Thursday dude even for Europe

in japan. the sun just rose and the weather is perfect right now.

can you post pics of japan please

a picture i took when it was cherry blossom season this year. this was april so it wasn't at its peak///

not sure if i uploaded it right...

Attached: uenoueno.jpg (1242x1638, 1.49M)

do you have more to share please? I like japan, I'd like to go there on day but for now all I can get is pics of people who went there.

the rest are super laaame... this is the best i got msoldjaow i'm sorry..! but it's super nice here. i've been living here for awhile now and if you ever visit, def try to come around march when the cherry blossoms bloom. it's beautiful!

but can't you take a pic right now for me please?

Please don't tell me you fell for the English teacher meme.

Attached: 1639140667482.jpg (300x346, 59.08K)

sndoawjo def not an english teacher! just spending some time here cause of family.

>sndoawjo
What.
I wish I had family in some cool country, but instead they're all just poorfags in the USA (where I live).
Why do you feel lonely if you're just visiting? I'd just be happy to walk around and see all the cool shit.

Attached: 711.jpg (2500x1667, 899.61K)

not visiting, i've actually been living here for awhile. visiting is def different from living here. it gets boring(?) after awhile, y'know? and people are fake as fuck but yeah it's cool! like we got a fake statue of liberty!

Japan is beautiful. The west should use it as inspiration when we create a white ethnostate.

do you have pics of where you live in japan please

So you don't speak Japanese? Are you ethnically Japanese?

i don't speak japanese and i'm half japanese KSFJOAW but i'm starting a language school soon mfoaskdo hoping it goes well..!

Learning Japanese is easy enough on its own, so with constant immersion (living in Japan) you should be very proficient after a year.

hopefully that's the case with me//