I'm looking though the archive and seeing all these horrible screenshots of her admitting to scamming people and...

I'm looking though the archive and seeing all these horrible screenshots of her admitting to scamming people and thinking her oribiters are retards who she doesn't like. Can any of you who knew her in real life explain this or is it true?

Attached: 023922.jpg (720x1278, 137.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hf1kwCmog4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is one of the screenshots.

Attached: 0103911.jpg (640x878, 67.45K)

voca.ro/1hf1kwCmog4f
ciara nice gril

doesnt mean she was all the time
but means she was just gril

Attached: B1823D5E-4249-4F3C-9C24-002134DEC319.jpg (828x872, 751.92K)

>actually caring about this
kill yourself

she was a shit person and she sold cp of girls from here. she used people and was a druggy and prostitute near the end of her life trying to get her fix. her 45+yr old groomer "bf" for some reason was letting her hang out alone with other men not him so he failed as a groomer and she died and retards keep bringing this useless shitty pass herself around whore up for some reason.

Ok thanks makes sense I'm a Ciara simp and was kinda crushed to see this initially. Did you know her btw?

>I'm a Ciara simp and was kinda crushed to see this initially
im a 30 year old incel and i will never be as pathetic as you

Scamming pedophiles is good and based. She should have murdered her groomers

Just want to have my imaginary gf ok?

Her actual groomer Marco is still grooming egirls and gets away with it all the time coz he's a thugmaxxed chadlite. Cope and seethe

>"thugmaxxed"
>"chadlite"
pick zero and only zero to describe ciara's groomer "bf"

What does thugmaxxed mean?

Lmao, he's like a 7/10 and a drug dealer. Go figure, ever wonder why he always gets away with it?

didn't marc kill ciara with an overdose at the hotel or something? someone give me the full story please

Attached: marc and ciara.jpg (360x480, 26.55K)

this is how every single "fembot" who posts here thinks btw. its also why they can't stand incel threads because those divert attention away from themselves.

Attached: fembot discord.png (1834x283, 134.39K)

Emulate Tyrone

Reminder that she demeans guys in voice messages for money.

That's JT. Resident cuck

Can someone write Ciara's full story because people say this bf groomed her or this guy groomed her it's all confusing.

Lurk moar, tripfag

The guy in picrel just takes sloppy seconds lmao