Robots, would you date a transgirl?

Robots, would you date a transgirl?

Attached: 74987-0.gif (640x360, 2.27M)

if she keepa da girlpp

booba negotiable

>Robots, would you date a transgirl?
yeah maybe I guess. Depends how passable

Sure, I'd just prefer if she wasn't white though. Dating a transgirl that's also white doesn't seem appealing to me for some reason.

>Robots, would you date a transgirl?
yes

No. I'm not gay. I'm sure they are more likely in the lgbt community, you should try

when i am king the transgirl can be the court eunuch that i sometimes bend over the table in my study

Depends on how passable they are but no not at the moment as I want kids.

Only if any type of transition surgery is completely out of the question.

I dated a cute trans girl from here when they had low enough self esteem to date ugly robots like me. She was my only gf, I miss her so much. Honestly, those 2 years were the happiest I'd ever been

Nope, I'm not gay. Trans girls are just men with a cross dressing fetish.

yeah so long as she is happy with her body and doesn't try to modify it in extreme ways (reassignment surgery, removing ribs), because I want to date a person not a doll

No because I am one.
I also only date pedophiles, so it's hard to find someone who is both a pedo and into transwomen.

Attached: 1659920236968.png (694x980, 570.01K)

So I'm not a tranny because I wear t-shirts and pants?
Dumb take user, come on

eat dirt user

Absolutely not.
#1, I ain't gay.
#2, the mere notion of their existence sickens me to the core, due to both their twisted nature and the issues they indicate, create, and/or exacerbate. Some examples are;
Predatory practices in the medical industry; the stressing of indoctrination over education in schools; the institutional capture of almost all higher education and teaching, amongst other important sectors such as various government departments (not only here in England, but also the United States and most of Europe); the deliberate spurning of reality and proven truth in favour of a proven delusion which allows some sense of comfort or power; the weakness of modern man; and the growing power of extranational entities and movements which usurp the institutions, doctrines, and even laws of whole nations, much to the detriment of the common man and the enrichment of a few gazillionaires. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it's Any Forums so who's gonna read it anyway.
#3, never stick your dick in crazy.

I would fire ATGMs at you.

Attached: Jigabachi.jpg (1912x1016, 204.15K)

A black, Asian or latina one? Yes, definitely. They're almost identical to real women except they have dicks. A white one? No, it's usually just a guy in a wig and thigh socks.

>she
Come on user we've been over this

They never live up to their pics IRL and I'm afraid of sex smelling like poop and I want to have kids and not bring shame to my family and my ancestors.

Yes I would I wanna try it