How good of a driver are you? I'm fucking terrible...

How good of a driver are you? I'm fucking terrible, thankfully the driving test in the US is braindead easy so I eventually passed

Attached: 1660683902938531.jpg (1020x766, 125.06K)

Probably as bad as you, recently put mine in a ditch and now it's leaking coolant or something

I prefer walking desu

licensed 10+ years with a clean record, but I have a penis so good insurance is still expensive

I almost crashed the car during my driver's test. I can't fucking handle it, and I also live in the US

Gotta love how it's illegal to discriminate based on gender when women are affected, but encouraged when men are affected

im 6//10. danger

Just started driving at 23, I think I'm pretty good. Driving is not hard, it just takes a little bit of common sense and using your brain sometimes

women should have higher health insurance premiums because they complain to the doctors about aches and pains and feeling sad more often.

They used to, but they made it illegal to discriminate based on gender (for health insurance only)

13 years licensed, i knocked out another car's tail light in a really tight parking lot my first month having my license, but then no accidents since. I drive for a living and am very careful because my car is my livelihood and I won't let it get wrecked.

I'm a decent driver but a lot of my family members like to joke that I'm not because of mistakes I made when starting out many years ago and it kinda bothers me a bit every time.

The only incident I have been in thus far was slightly scratching some ladys car when I was backing out of a parking lot. We could both tell it was super light and could easily get buffed out, exchanged insurance, and had a chat for a bit then parted our ways. In my defense it was a pretty tight spot since she parked right on me, hell I had to climb in from the passenger side, but then again I was still the one driving.
>just one of the many reasons why I prefer to park as far as possible from everyone else, go figure the one time I park at the front this happened

That's how you become a good driver though. I bet your ass your family has made a similar amount, if not, more mistakes, the only difference being no one who knew them was around to see

I thought I was good, until I rented a car in Europe. Holy fuck European drivers are like gods compared to US drivers, they all drive stick, the roads are tight, there are fucking pedestrians walking everywhere. They practically drift through all the tight mountain roads. It was fucking terrifying I almost hit an old man. I am never driving in Europe again.

i'm the fag that breaks all the traffic rules, whether that qualifies as being a good driver or not idk, it's not up to me to judge

I'm fucking awful at parking.

I can drive decent but I have to much anxiety now. I live in the US and might drive just for stores because I have to.

I feel like a breddy gud driver though I mostly drive in VR now because it's significantly cheaper/don't need to worry about police, and there's more variety than IRL (no race tracks here, stuck on an island so can't road trip, don't get to drive exotic cars, etc.) Did some autocross and rallycross in a Miata a while back and out of 100 drivers I managed to beat half of the people there in cars with 100-200hp more than me, and most of them have been doing it for years, so I feel breddy gud about that I guess.

Attached: OC-ovg-AC-2022-07-19-3MB-SD.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I can never get any of that dog shit to feel right. I bought a decent wheel and it always feels like slippery dog shit with less wheel movement

Thee best. Never been in an at fault accident or had ticket in 25 years. This with recently being a professional driver. City delivery, but also nation wide highway. So no hermit life hedging of that statement.

only had two incidents.
first time i hit a deer only a few weeks after getting my license. i was in a hurry and assumed it would get out of the way by the time i reached it which was completely retarded assumption to make. it smashed the front of my car and sprayed blood and gore all over the window and roof. it was awful and most of all a learning experience because it was entirely my fault.
the other incident i drove off the road in a corssroads. i had to borrow my brothers car, was driving on snow and he had the shittiest winter tires i have ever driven with. plus something not everyone is aware of is that while snow is usually fine with winter tires certain conditions with the right humidity can make the snow more slippery than wet shiny ice. i kinda blame my bitch driving instructor for never telling me this. this was just over a year after i got my license.
now six years later i still haven't had any more incidents.
its terrifying to hear when people talk about having 1-4 incidents a year doing the same shit over and over.

Skill wise I'm pretty good, but I fall asleep very easily cyz it's so boring. Totaled 3 cars so far