Male double standards

>have ex bfs and current bf
>every time a threesome is brought up (if it is) with another girl bf jumps at it and would love it
>he'd be totally interested and looking to do it
>wait a few days
>i bring up if i can have threesome with him and another guy if he gets to have sex with me and another girl
>mention it doesn't have to be right after or anything, just in the future one day
>he totally freaks out and shuts down any sort of conversation about the topic
>even gets mad at me for even bringing up that idea

never fails. every time. they would be willingly and would love to have sex with me and another girl but would never allow a threesome with another guy. pretty possessive and acting as if he can only have access to me while wanting to have sex with me and another girl. predatory? double standard? controlling? i dont know how to describe it but women are still classified as the whores.

Attached: daddy.jpg (667x608, 171.14K)

both are wrong. the dude just feels worse about it because he'd be getting the short end of someone else's stick instead of the selfish two women deal.
get a better man.

Threesomes are gross. Would never want to have one.

>your chad bf won't let you satisfy your perverted non-monogamous relationship
Not my problem lmao.
No MMF or FFM threesome, it ruins your relationship if you love him. If you're a filthy cumdumpster, why not

are you a dude or a woman

>its unoriginal
kek

What if you end up liking the other guy more? A girl is never competition for a man, but another man always is. You're playing a cruel game with someone your "care" about.

>having sex with more than 1 person
thats just gross

I'm a man. Monogamy is ideal. If I'm seeing someone, I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else

>a man wanting sole access to the woman he's in a relationship with is possessive
Jesus Christ if this is your definition of controlling, you definitely deserve to be controlled.

You both sound like degenerates and nither of you deserve a relationship

If I had a GF I wouldn't mind MMF threesomes as long as she didn't mind me doing gay shit

This isn't weird, and it's because of the dynamics of relationships. Chances are if he let you have your MMF, you'd think that he allowed it because he doesn't care about you and/or because he's a cuck, and you'd stop being attracted to him and break up. If you let him have his MFF, you'd have a threesome and he'd think you're a great gf for letting him do it. Alternatively he might be a piece of shit and cheat, but it would just be because he's a piece of shit, not because he's having emotional difficulties with your relationship after the threesome.
Also letting another man fuck your woman is pathetic.

its a double standard because men and women are not the same

Women are soulless husks while men actually have standards and some sort of conviction, yes.

that's what you get for dating a guy who wants threesomes

Why are you even ok with sharing him in the first place with another girl, that in itself would make me really untrusting of you

based monogamyanon

don't remember asking

so it's fine one way but no the other? because every time the male is insecure and would feel threatened?
notice how im completely content having another girl

>failed to quote the whole sentencing explaining why i said it
retard

so letting another woman fucking your man is NOT pathetic? are you serious?

because i am more open minded and not insecure

failed to elaborate about this common double standard just to insult women. cool.

Why would you want someone you care about to fuck someone else? Disgusting fucking degenerates you both are.

Lamo, stay mad.

Attached: 1663182037612403.jpg (685x474, 109.3K)

>don't remember asking

I woke up my roommate laughing at you. You deserve everything you get.
I would never, EVER suggest to my GF/BF we ever do a threesome because I don't feel like insinuating that she isn't enough for me and we need to bring someone new in

Attached: 32502885.17500006_1630784137148.jpg (1024x578, 62.74K)

Didn't read go to crystal cafe thanks sage

>men are retarded
Yeah, we know, so are 99% of women.

Attached: 1651236579732.png (994x994, 1.83M)

>so letting another woman fucking your man is NOT pathetic? are you serious?
Yeah not really, I don't think women have any significant contempt for cucks. Even the current memes around cucking all originate from male cucks. It's fine if you personally find it distasteful and don't want to do it, and your boyfriend's probably a shitter for trying to push it on you, but objectively I don't think anything too terrible can come from a guy having an approved side girl. Cuckqueans usually seem to be doing fine in relationships, not that I've seen a big sample size.

Like i said your a degenerate you don't deserve to have a relationship or any form of love

>
why in the world would I want my gf/lover/wife involved with another penis. any female wanting another penis around is not marriage material. as for the double standard yes there is... I am allowed to have multiple females because I have the penis and thus I am allowed and expected to spread my seed. a female doesnt need to spread her womb to multiple men. dont care if its fair or not cuz females have tons of things over males in privilages so they can just accept this one and let men have it. dont agree too bad cuz your opinions are irrelevant to my life and how I live it.

>I am allowed to have multiple females because I have the penis and thus I am allowed and expected to spread my seed
men are such low iq creatures

>don't remember asking
Whatever faggot. You either want to be cucked or cuck your bf. You're gross lol

You literature just want to be a whore you can't take the high road on this

>men are such low iq creatures
He just explained that it was biologically correct for him to spread his genetic material and you call him dumb?
Who are you? I've never met anyone this embarrassing before.

to spice up the relationship with a one time thing? keep barking dog

it wasn't even that funny. again, don't care or asked

i know you're currently in the situation you described but don't wish that on someone who was asking a genuine question

this 100%

kys. totally fine with males being whores but suddenly it's a problem when a woman wants to do the SAME FUCKING THING

If he's straight, there's no double standard. He wants to have sex with women. He doesn't want to have sex with men. Date a bisexual next time if that's what you're into.

That's pretty much how men and women evolved. For a man, knocking up a woman is easy and quick so whoever fucks the most women leaves the most genetic material behind. For a woman, having a child is extremely high commitment and used to be very high risk as well, so you'd want to find the best possible male to get knocked up by. Of course an intelligent being doesn't have to be bound by this, but your concepts of what seems wrong and right are going to be influenced by how you've evolved to behave.

Cuck

YOU bringing It Up With another Girl.
He is NOT bringing IT Up With another Boy.
Case closed..

i'm not op. i only want pure monogamy but robots literally want to be manwhores while their gf/wife remains only theirs.
it's a low iq misuse of how evolution/biology works to justify being a manwhore. it's like saying women have milk in their breasts therefore lots of men should be able to feed off them. you're not spreading your seed. you're just using another woman to masturbate with.

>needs to bring in others to spice things up
Spoken like the pathetic cuckold you are. The only dog barking here is (you), bitch.

>so it's fine one way but not the other?
Yes, and I already explained why. It's not a matter of your man feeling insecure. It's a matter of you inevitably finding a better man. Play your cruel game I don't care. It's your life but don't pretend you aren't cruel.