Women hate thread

This woman wants vasectomies to be mandatory for boys at puberty because she wants to fuck without taking any responsibility for getting pregnant. She also has six kids.

Attached: 20220915_170539.jpg (720x667, 122.13K)

I wonder who she expects to do this to young men? Probably other men because women are incompetent.

>This woman wants vasectomies to be mandatory for boys at puberty
They should be. If you can't stop raping people like some unfixed dog, then the solution to the problem is immediately ready

Attached: xjkvpfogu0x71.png (1700x2458, 1.9M)

god you guys are dumb
you realise she's using that as an example to show how ridiculous laws put upon women's bodies are right?? she isn't really arguing for this

>Women hate thread
Always happy to be of service

Attached: 1654459591535.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

I love to see roasties seethe. I will vote for any anti feminist politician lol

Forget the woman thing. Why is this a bad idea at all?

Imagine zero unwanted pregnancies for an entire generation. 90% of society's ills vanish.

Prisons are empty. Streets are clean, no homeless anywhere. No more "incels" whining about being unloved.

Attached: 1613341857644.jpg (400x400, 30.01K)

She's defending circumcision despite that being a violation of boys' bodily rights

Go get a vasectomy and send her a photo of your big scrotum scar then cuck

All witches should be required present a tax policy.

What laws?
The law that prevents women form murdering their children? Or is there some other laws? Idk I'm not Am*rican (Thank God.)

...so abortions? the thing people on here are actively against? we really circled all the way back in this thread, you're all mentally ill. stop going against abortions, they only benefit society.

Does that mean that infertile boys can fuck women whenever they want and it is not rape? I wish I was a vasectomized kid....

is a sperm a baby? is an eggcell a baby? is a fertilized egg cell a baby? what do you think makes a baby? by the way, in most places on earth abortions are illegal after the third month. that's not a fucking baby, learn some anatomy instead of arguing against a basic right that can only benefit society, see this:

>women are done lowering their standards!
>her standards

Attached: point three.png (604x478, 189.55K)

>defends circumcision and calls for even more mutilation on boys

Evil cunt

White knighting for women won't turn you into one, faggots.

Attached: c72.png (1266x1124, 234.45K)

it isnt white knighting
im just pointing out you guys are misreading what she's saying
the fact you're all so upset at the idea of your body being violated by the state proves her point

How about this: men are bigger and stronger, build society, invented medicine and thus. if you don't want to starve in the wild like a weak woman, you do what we say.
How about that one?
How about women go ahead and invent the entirety of human history on their own blood, sweat and bones, then make a whole society where they can abuse men all they want?
Women are weak, men are strong: there needs not be any other reason in nature for us dominating them.

In 2011 three 14 year old girls stripped an 11 year old boy naked and put a video of it on youtube and the boy's mother sided with the girls and refused to press charges

I'm not sure this really reflects the reality. Both men and women working together have lead to these advancements

>bro women are fighting for freedom over their bodies
>no woman out there is actually celebrating getting an ab-

Attached: FWn0HmtXwAIIUpn.jpg (852x1053, 107.27K)

Any woman in America has been allowed to get an abortion since 1973. Over 63 million abortions have happened since then and we still have millions of imprisoned people, dirty streets, homeless people, and incels. You are a retard.

This world is a joke and I've almost had my fill of laughter.

Attached: JBW.webm (576x1024, 791.77K)

They look so cute and goofy together whats wrong with you

They're both 3-4/10s desu
Idk what you're mad about.