I am a 22 year old female NEET from Romania...

I am a 22 year old female NEET from Romania. I graduated high school three years ago and haven't done anything since then. I suffer from anxiety, depression and occasional panic attacks. They manifest in physical symptoms like stomach aches, head aches, nausea, shortness of breath, rapid heart beating, sweating, trembling and more. I don't think I will ever be able to go to college or get a job. I feel like I'm constantly sick. I don't know what's gonna happen with me when everyone in my family will be gone. I try not to think about that.

Attached: 1660903395568.png (275x266, 86.43K)

Why did you make this thread, why did you feel the need to mention that you're a female in this situation when you know there are plenty of males in your exact situation?

I'd take you in, our NEETbux here are better and combined we would be quite comfy

Seriously though, consider if you can learn to do something that is marketable from home. Preferable before you end up having to look for a sugardaddy in a hurry.

At least you have fast internet I guess.

I thought about that but I just have to get better. I've been sick with different symptoms for a month now. I thought it was a physical illness at first but it turns out that it was just my anxiety. Recently, I feel slight nausea and mild headaches. Once I'll get healthy again, I will come up with something to do.

I'm a 32 year old wizard from Hungary, wish I had my place so I could get a NEET gf leeching off me

Attached: 24.png (795x837, 695.72K)

Posteaza tatele cu timestamp sau esti un gras infect care se preface ca e femeie.
kys bozgor

>kys bozgor
What is it about my existence that makes you seethe immediately? I am genuinely interested

Sus sta Iancu pe statuie
Si le da la unguri muie
Bai, si le da la unguri muie
Translate this you hungayrian bitch

Umm.
If the problem is mainly your anxiety, then actually improving your future options and removing some of those worries that you overthink in your head all the time might improve it more than just.. waiting for things to get better?

Just get a virgin NEER programmer bf that takes care of you, he will spend most.of.his time playing video games and moderating on discord so you only need to suck his dick every once in a while

No thanks, I'm perfectly fine seeing you seethe like the impotent chihuahua that you are. It's much more fun to pretend that it's just unintellgible gibberish, which it probably is.

Attached: Capture.jpg (623x575, 31.82K)

Cope, bozgore

Cope with what? You're not even making sense. Try to maintain a train of thought at least.

Cum te-ai simti daca m-as teleporta la tine si ti-as baga pula in fund? Ti-ar mai trece din depresie oare?

I will run a train on your whore mother bozgor

Kek, you will jack off into a tissue and have trouble falling asleep from your impotent rage.

Te-ai panicat printeso? De ce nu raspunzi si de ce nu postezi poza aia odata?

Why do you think you're getting these symptoms?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (441x699, 88.26K)

Im a 23 y old incel from Romania, we can rot together if you want

Do you have a cute soft voice? I miss talking to a fembot from Romania who has such an adorable voice
Do you play vidya?

what do you do in your spare time? do you just shitpost?

do you live near/in transvylvania? can you kill my ex-boyfriend for me? i'll give you lots of american dollars