get a robot bf

> get a robot bf
> well at least technically he matches on me being depressed, anxious and autistic. presumed as having only online friends
> also just a general sweet cinnamon roll
> thought we were both lonesome souls since it's all super wholesome and we talk about feelings a lot
>at some point i google his full name and find out he has had photos made with friends at social gatherings and tons of cute female in friendslist
> he admits to having two exes and liking sth about being with them (I asked tho, he didnt rub it into me)
> I literally never had friends, no photos of me on the internet, only relatives in the friendlist on the page I used to stay in contact at uni
> The only type of ex I have is loveless coercion rape and being molested by my mother

Uh, robros? I thought that men were supposed to be the lonely isolated gender, but literally all guys who morale-match with me end up having or had friends and normal relationships. Why is he even with me if he has all of those pretty women friends available to him at click away? He doesn't even need tinder for that. I am not virgin, I am not pretty, I am autistic and nonsociable so literally why. Is this some pity dating stuff. Its just awkward he mogs me at sociality despite me being a woman. I wanted him to be as desolate as myself and be our special ones (he is special to me cause its the only person who showed me love and kindness for sure, but how can I compete with normoloid women).
How do those people even end up on this site (is where I found him)?

Attached: 1607017893264.jpg (638x640, 89.05K)

Where are u from femanon? I'll be your internet robot bf

>Why is he even with me if he has all of those pretty women friends available to him at click away
Because he likes you, you overly self-conscious retard. Sage

>well at least technically he matches on me being depressed, anxious and autistic. presumed as having only online friends
>he admits to having two exes and liking sth about being with them
Yeah right, certainly not because he had decent looks.

>How do those people even end up on this site
Long story short: Normalfag women can easily do enough emotional damage to a guy that he ends up here.
Dont worry or feel like you wouldn't be enough, you two will fit well.

The dating market is fucked. You're legitimately the best he can get

> How do those people even end up on this site (is where I found him)?
This is one of the most popular sites in the world, of course there are tons of normalfags.
the dregs of /soc/ also try their luck here because they're too boring to stand out on their own board.

hi user
im a failed normie
i guess i have a lot of friends, but for some reason i still feel lonely because i dont really connect with irl people, i guess i just pretend i do because that was easier to do than being alone
i play games with them, have good laughs with them, but i guess we never talk in a more depth or personal level. i have never had a gf because i look like i am mad all the time and that sort of scares people off
i ended up posting here because i can't relate to other people irl, and to be fair i enjoy talking to robots. some of them just need someone to hear them, and i guess i can somewhat relate to their problems (i was completely alone until i was 19).

ok am i supposed to feel bad for a woman lol go fuck for money

>fem"bot" dates a "robot"
>coincidently he's turns out to be a chad
no one could've predicted this unprecedented turn of events

Mucho texto just work on your insecurities like damn. Why do you want to be a broken woman with a broken man so badly?

I am around the same as him on looks scale, but my autism genuinely prevented me from forming any sort of meaningful connections for the majority of my life. Where is the easy mode if looks helped him, but weren't enough for me. Like people could get attracted to me physically and then when I opened my mouth they just immediately hate me
He doesnt objectivly qualify to be chad by any quality.
I wonder how come other normies actually put up with him if they would never put up with me. He literally struggles with all the same shit on a personal level as I do.
I just can't comprehend why he still managed to ascend to normie and I was just beaten deeper every time.
He literally has better people as his friends.
If I had any men in as my friends I would have probably married him at first notice, but I never had any male friends and those who I occasionally met in some bypassing companies considered me a freak.

captcha:gay8yy

Its kinda late for me to be nonbroken, rather I cant really fix my lack of a proper youth everybody else had. So I want somebody who understands the desolation.

I like how she wanted to make a customer complaint, but only revealed she is just another stupid whore who would never find an actual robot attractive. I wish I could see her interact with a real robot and tell him he is a great guy but well... there isn't this special something between them.

You didn't say where u were from :(
Are you in europe

any "robot" who offers his discord to you is a failed chad

this isnt really a customer complaint.
i spevifically searched for a guy who wpuld be on the same moral standing and I, that was the main criteria and yet while he still matches the quality turns out for him as a man it wasnt a roadblock to normie life as it was for me. where is that isolation all men are talking about? where is your so called hard mode? you all have friends..I have talked to many here before.
Hearing that man qre desolate online made me believe my presence could actually matter to somebody and improve tgeir life thus goving me a sort of fulfillment, but what, now Im back at career cope for a meaning?

I dont search for a new one, I am attached already and I wont terminate these relationships on my own, but I think I will bore him eventually and thats it.

another case of fembot intuitively goes after chad
kek

>roastie picks the normalfag
>blames us
every fucking time

You can't find an actual robot because they are invisible to you ya unselfware cunt.