Tinder thread

has anyone on here actually gone on a tinder date? How was it? whenever I search online for something like worst date ever it's almost always from a woman's perspective.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Been on a few, tinder works well if you are introverted but look good. Most were just meeting up at the coffee shop next to my condo, do some small talk and move up to fuck.

Chad only. Hinge works if you're a normie betabuxxer though

how many likes/matches do chads get? I pull a like almost every day all be it a lot is from fat women.

Chads don't match with fatties. They match with stacies and beckies. Probably hundreds idk

i opened up a ticket since the app is bugged for me (cant get any matches due to software glitch)

Never worked out for me.
I get a lot of matches but I'm too autistic to talk to them.
Though they don't make much of an effort either.

Now you got me curious how they handle this kind of ticket when it is obviously not a software bug.

Used it, got success, gotten laid 3 times, got laid last night off it with a cute ginger girl, was hot, matches and likes are steady, not insane but steady

Yeah, I've been on a few Tinder dates. The best relationship I've ever had resulted from a Tinder date (pic related).

The routine is usually to chat to them for a few days, ask them out for drinks, go to a pub/bar to let both of your inhibitions down and get to know each other.

But I'm not quite as attractive as I used to be, so nowadays I find it a lot easier to use Hinge.

Attached: gf.jpg (4320x5760, 784.22K)

And by Hinge I mean Bumble. The quality of girls seems to be the same, but they're more likely to match with you AND put in more effort into the conversation on Bumble

>see conversation

Attached: 6575E9C7-4300-4DA2-A5B0-59D1A4B16470.jpg (200x356, 9.69K)

This was like 8 years ago. I'd call myself cringey for talking like that, but I was happy, I was confident and I was getting girls, so past me must have been doing something right.

Incels should be forced to read shit like this. A lot of the problem is how they don't really know what they are actually missing out on. And it isn't much.

aint no way this shit is real, you brought up aids in a convo and girl is typing just like you with those emoticons.

It's old but it's real. That's the benefit of being somewhat cute and very confident. And 8 years ago was a different time, it was easier to get away with dark humour.

Here's a different online dating convo that's even older

Attached: fwb.jpg (5400x9600, 1.77M)

When I get matched their usually crazy bipolar or health problems like slowly becoming a cripple. She was nice at first but going to her house I see her walker and scooter since she cant be on her feet for long, she later turned into a bitch becoming distant and isolating herself while you do stuff for her like a slave or she would get mad and do it herself in a rage yelling "I don't need your help" while struggling to sweep a floor. You couldnt even reason with her on anything she jumps to conclusions and rants and is not willing to hear her mans side. Online dating has always been an eye opener on disabled or becoming disabled women

> HIV positive
> Prostate getting massaged

Nigga what is wrong with that conversation?

Brutal dickpill askdjaodjoaj

Attached: IMG_1309.png (1284x2778, 165.68K)

next time just say yeah

>oops meant 6 foot

send that next loser

>get drunk with friends
>tell friends about tinder date
>friends take phone and start sending shit to embarrass you
>you enjoy the time spent with them and enjoy seeing the lengths they go to
>girl likes you enough to not care

It's fun to see the stuff they come up with. They sent one of my female flatmates a dick pic with the caption "Do you like what you see?", so that was fun to explain.