Femanons only want to date Any Forums guys

>femanons only want to date Any Forums guys
sigh, even the fat ones are like that

Attached: 1662990503922259.png (636x462, 139.45K)

So? Anyone can get Any Forums

a lotta effort for a guy when women have to do nothing

Attached: 1660919487654324872.jpg (803x582, 142.55K)

The modern day dating market is so bad that Any Forums chadlites have to resort to dating fatties and obese egirls. Not even remotely exaggerating

Attached: 1662757948200593.png (782x568, 465.94K)

>ahm ah gurl...ah don' havta work an stuff...

Why are you reposting the same thread with the same screenshot you did yesterday? Did you not get enough (You)s?

We live in a time where a 3/10 fat brown girl can ghost a Any Forums gold medalist 8/10 chang. The dating market is finished

Attached: 1644927568853.jpg (1024x428, 63.19K)

Then don't? Sounds like you just want to complain about anything and everything lol

Got my wife when I was overweight, she helped me lose weight, bought me some roll off amazon and started cooking high protein/fiber low fat meals to help me, with creatine, EAAs and citruline I'm on the path to have a nice body within next year.
It feels horrible desu I feel like dying after 50 push up and 100 x10kg lift but I'll survive.

Attached: 1632520252505.png (450x562, 177.26K)

She's not even with him ffs, she added her tiktok video to this guy video they're not even in the same house nor country wtf why people keep posting this retardation

kek every fucking time I see some user repost that picture when it's more a sad reality of girls drooling over someone they're not getting

>wtf why people keep posting this retardation
Welcome to r9k. Nice dubs btw.

Damn.. it's almost like women can't be robots woah

Then go work out you skinnyfat pussyboy

I'm Any Forums, where are the femanons?

>mfw I find out the girls Any Forums bros constantly brag about are overweight (most likely non white) terminally online egirls
Yeah, keep grinding and amassing those injuries bros. I'll just go back to the local brothel every week and pay 150 euros to have sex with a hot girl using my parents and the guberman's money

>terminally online, shut up normalfags

That's really wonderful, user, good for her and good for you, I wish the two of you the best.

thanks, usually people insult me for being here while married, but life have all kind of hardships, love, career, body health etc., it's not all about one issue reigning suprem

while I think youre a nice person with a nice wife, you certainly dont belong to r9k since its a place for lonely males

>overweight terminally online egirls
Ding ding ding, we have a winner, there's also the sickly underweight terminally online egirl that some of them get, you lose either way since they're both stinky and gross.