Just date a short girl bro

>just date a short girl bro
short girls would rather date a fat tall man than a fit manlet

Attached: F2Y5ugp.jpg (576x768, 75.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/je7yu6q#uXXpIYd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know why, but shorter girls have an even greater height complex. Ironically the greater the height difference the more necessary an emergency C section is needed, because their tiny hips can't birth a large baby.

>shorter girls have an even greater height complex.

They know height is very important, by having children with very tall men they're more likely to have their potential sons be taller, if they had children with short men, it would pretty much doom their male offspring.

Women do think like this, however never verbally express it.

Hahahaha my gf is taller

>because their tiny hips can't birth a large baby.
yep. they also have a chance of suffering lower spinal damage during birth, a small body isnt meant to birth a large baby but they just dont care. they'll take a permanently messed up bladder to get with a tall guy.

>they'll take a permanently messed up bladder to get with a tall guy.
can you really blame them if it means their children are more likely to be stronger?

>short girls would rather date a fat tall man than a fit manlet
yeah? who the fuck want to touch a disgusting manlet what the fuck? they can either end their life or look down and be invisible, or, I guess, waste their time shitposting here to cope

They keep spamming here like they think some law is gonna change their sorry excuse of a life. They got shit roll at the gene lottery, no one want them. Keep low profile or kill yourself, either solution is fine.
their entitlement is just laughable, like yeah someone is born with an arm missing they're undesirable, so what? suck it up

Women choose height over literally anything else all things considered because they are animals.

Maybe they think if they cry long enough it's gonna fill it up and make everyone float to the point people see each other in the eyes or something kek

why do manlet even go on living? I mean as long as they keep quiet I guess it's not a huge burden just a small annoyance
imgur.com/a/je7yu6q#uXXpIYd

Is this how you cope for being tall yet being unable to get a gf? Plenty of fit manlets with gfs around lol.

> Plenty of fit manlets with gfs around lol.
oh yeah and where are they? ain't seeing them in this board? Personally I wouldn't date someone who isn't 1 head taller

>be 6'3 and 220 - 230lbs
>no woman has ever been interested in me

wow

>oh yeah and where are they?
Outside, duh. Do you have random strangers in your room?
>ain't seeing them in this board?
Where do you even think you are, you illiterate idiot?
>Personally I wouldn't date someone who isn't 1 head taller
Ok, faggot.

Pretty blackpilling stuff. Makes more sense to not to anything but NEET.

how retarded? If I was a tall incel why would I make fun of manlet? It'd be like making fun of autists or people with an arm missing or somethin, they have it harder than anyone else being so unfit to be men, I feel bad for them, its the opposite

You're a shill who probably doesn't even get paid, that's what you are.

a shill of what, of who?
??

A shill of manlet, trying to showcase them as victims when they're just unlucky but could still work hard and compensate for the handicap, you're just protecting manlet by pitying them, fucking manlet shill

Men are biologically taller than women. A "manlet" is usually trans and not even interested in women.

Find snu-snu bride

Attached: snuSnuGf.png (776x766, 903.78K)

Honestly this, short "men" are just born with wrong chromosome, they should be provided help and assistance to transition since they were meant to be women but got the unlucky draw in their mother womb.
HTR for all manlet, justice for those poor opressed girls born with the wrong sex.

tallfags are so incredibly lucky, allowed to be obese slobs and still be respected, and they can eat so much more before getting fat in the first place

>You're a shill who probably doesn't even get paid, that's what you are.
That includes you too, shill. Get a proper job.

This, there is no need to hate on manlets, they didn't chose to be born as dysfunctional men, I don't mind paying taxes to fund HTR and transition for manlets. Make their life less shifty and allow them to be the gender they were meant to be.

The actual solution is to
>just date a tall girl bro
But that would involve getting over your insecurity. If she's 5'10"+ and not model tier she's okay with being with a short guy.

Feminists and leftists will fight back this as hard as they can, they want manelts to be forced into misery, they're fine with trans who "feel" like women but somehow feminists don't get that short people maybe were just meant to be women from the start.