/britfeel/

Walton-on-the-Naze edition

Attached: rf_essex_waltonpier_01_2022_XL.jpg (2000x1321, 513.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cotswoldjournal.co.uk/news/20673804.police-recover-stolen-horse-box-trailer-traveller-site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I must say I prefer the thicker tea biscuit. Something with a bit of resistance.

One of the best first posts in /britfeel/ history

It a shame what happened to footlid desu

You guys need to take the blackpill. It doesn't matter if you have a job lol. Billions of women go to work every day so they don't need your job or your money. They need you to go the gym, have a great body, have fun hobbies that are exciting and be a good (not a nice guy) person.

Most women already have
>A mortgage/rented apartment
>A car
>A well paid job

They're like, the basic things you need to even be eligible to date.

Still banging on about it trying to put down the posters of the thread.
Fuck off Norman.

Americans aren't welcome in this thread pal.

Video games past the age of 17 are not a good hobby for a man to have. Come on lad, don't lie to him.

I'm British tho lid

>Video games past the age of 17 are not a good hobby for a man to have
I agree. A good hobby for an adult would be anything that is working toward something. Fixing cars, the gym, volunteering to help others etc. Video games are just a waste of time and life.

So why are you talking about "apartments" rather than "flats"?

It's better for someone to genuinely enjoy playing video games than pretend to enjoy fixing cars because they think it will get them a shag.

Hmmm could this be it lads?

cotswoldjournal.co.uk/news/20673804.police-recover-stolen-horse-box-trailer-traveller-site/

Fuck sake apparently all the villages around me are fucking range banned so can't post here til I get home from work. Have I missed much?

No, just people thinking they are better than each other.

Good post sire!

Agreed - upboats to you too!!

He thinks about local news man all day and all night
He even trawls local news for stories which relate to his own local news man fan fiction
Local news man lives in his empty little mind.

He phones strangers to talk about how he's too anxious to talk to strangers

Sound. How's your day been user?

Hope helper has a bag to get him through the day, don't want are lad suffering.

Got another bag in corrr.. Fuck yall. Im the chairman. Hope youre all dead.

I have farted me leeds

at this rate you're going to get addicted

>Have I missed much?
You missed out on getting a life. Imagine needing updates on this shit general like it's important LMFAOOOoOooOoo INARGUABLE AS WELL SAD LITTLE INCEL

right thats it ive had enough
starting when i post this im gonna hold my breath until at least one of you lot make a good post, by good it can be interesting and/or funny, or at least thought provoking, this thread has to improve one way or another

Alri Alri calm down Swanny you mad lad. LMFAO

Not good honestly, couple of mental breakdowns, smashed up a few things where I live. Waiting on a mental elf assessment.
You had a fun day?

HHL had a massive relapse last night. Went from VK to buying 34 quid bottles of Amsterdam vodka to getting in several bags.

Over the phone is different than speaking to somebody face to face.
Why are you such a cunt?

>or at least thought provoking
lifts are called lifts despite the fact the also go down

What are some good passive income ideas or side hustle ideas anyone here doing that does not involve being a crypto mong.

All of you posters are working class mongs.
Prove you are part of the middle class master race with a single post.

QMEE surveys is where the money is at now lad

the middle class a virtue signaling green party voting cucks

>Hello miss I play video games in my underpants all day do you want to date me?
>Hello miss I work on fixing cars and have a large amount of project cars I work on. Do you want to go for a drive in one of them?
I know who I'd want to pick.

Gimmick

Who'd want you?

>i fix cars in my underpants

As someone else said in the last thread, you can't really call it a relapse when he'd been sober for 3 days and he usually does coke every 3 days.

>Who'd want you?
Many people

Amicus.

i feel personally attacked. it not right.

You're a virgin and you will never procreate though

But HHL said he got through a rough bit in his life and survived a couple days ago so it has to be a relapse.

Surely there must be some girls out their who want to play videos with me all day and sit on Any Forums?

>Prove you are part of the middle class master race with a single post.
Fidelio

currently stuffing crypto currency into my toilet, just dont have room for it in the house anymore

>You're a virgin
Nope
>you will never procreate though
Yep. I hate kids