Kinda wish i were a slut ngl

kinda wish i were a slut ngl

Attached: 1659417319464.jpg (850x1163, 95.22K)

no one cares sage

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
jannies fuck you if a janny reads this, then his mother will be brutally murdered in her sleep

i wish you weren't such a slut

u cared enough to post even with a sage
i've had sex with literally 0 people how am i a slut?

>i've had sex with literally 0 people how am i a slut?
Because you are a dumb fucking whore

if i wasn't a virgin i'd agree with you

Same.
I wanna be more evil because evil chicks get all the easy mode stuff. They get it all.
I am left to suffer in isolation and poverty because of moral upbringing thats 100 years late and my conscience blocking my paths to suing and abusing people.

slut attitude, if i was in a room alone with you, i imagine i could talk my way into your pussy without much difficulty. you admit to wanting to be a slut, so you've already fallen.

My slut phase was largely unfulfilling. Also I know this makes me sound stupid but I didn't realize how fake all the attention was. It was so hollow. I was coping the whole time and honestly didn't know it wasn't legit. I went from 0 attention to more attention than I could handle and I didn't know what to even be careful for

Look ma I'm posting again

Attached: FZ3kh0JWQAAEh4f.jpg (749x748, 80.79K)

i wish i could be your good husband to reward you for your virtues. Thanks for keeping the faith, fair maiden.

I could try turning you into a slut.

You can be a slut but only with the guy you're dating.

me too i wish i could get raped by boys I like and live with them and be used and teached how to have seggs
pomf =3

Attached: sajdjskjdks.png (771x528, 299.79K)

this world was built for sigma stacies
maybe but even when i'm horny i just often am too lazy to act on it
the first time a guy offered to buy me something i was so overwhelmed and i just stopped talking to him because i didn't know how to process it. but yeah it's a game. girls get lots of fake attention and guys give the fake attention and when they lose interest they repeat the process with the next one
i like the idea of it but strangers, pregnancy and STIs sound gross

how about i just wife you up and you won't have to be a slut and i'll give you my real and exclusive attention?

part of the slut fantasy is being desired by lots of men would you really want a wife like that?

you can't control whether others desire you or not, and you said yourself that you'd prefer real attention and interest and to not be consumed and thrown away like trash. If you're a good loyal wife, lots of men would desire that quality, even though it's not something you can consume and throw away.

When did you even get such thoughts in your life? Sound like some pretty unhealthy or abused childhood.

i'm not exactly wife material

Are you fat? If not you're wife material

"wife material" is aspirational. Are you saying you wouldn't even try to be more wifely if there was a guy genuinely interested in being exclusive with you, and be willing to patiently support you through the course of growing into that role?

I would put a bullet in your head if I could

no i'm pretty skinny i think
but what if he gets jealous when he learns i've fucked 5 guys at once
that's why i can't be a slut because violent people exist

>kinda wish i were a slut ngl
You might as well be. No one's going to love you anyway.

you haven't fucked 5 guys at once, and if you're into that, we can do the nasty in the bathroom while our burgers are cooking

>No one's going to love you anyway.
ye probably not
no i haven't fucked a single guy. closest i got was a kiss

>but what if he gets jealous when he learns i've fucked 5 guys at once

There's a difference between jealousy and envy. Next time call me up so I can help you suck those dicks.

You probably already are

yeah, so lets not waste time with the counterfactuals. If I was genuinely interested in wifing you, would you put in an earnest effort living up to that role? Wouldn't you prefer that state of affairs to being tossed around by innumerable guys?