Vultz fembot is mean, manipulated us into feeling sad for her...

Vultz fembot is mean, manipulated us into feeling sad for her, spread her own nudes everywhere on r9k to mog femots and is also a spic. Why does r9k like her again? Iris is far more pure and kind than this girl IMO

Attached: 1663107824353.jpg (1060x795, 636.87K)

i've been gone a while and the only time i've seen this name was in a vampy thread telling her to gtfo the board, which i support. too bad she's a whore though.

On the other hand, Iris is boring, this one might keep things interesting, even if she is summarily undateable

vultz is evil and wants our money nonetheless I would fuck her in the ass but our hearts belong to iris and we should never betray our qween for this random slut that posts her nudes.

Attached: 1663105619369.jpg (1039x1435, 754.9K)

She's cuter than iris but also more mentally unstable. It's like collecting baseball cards at this point you just have to pick and choose which ethot you like best.

GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR E-GIRLS, CHRIST

Violet, vultz, vore, vamp. Holy shit guys what's with all the girls who start with letter v on this board

Attached: Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png (714x1000, 342.73K)

>cut marks
no thanks. god i hate it when women come on here and try to take money from robots. we got enough problems without putting leeches on the list.

Iris is not and never will be our queen simps like you keep forcing it down our throats. That's why she has to make her little woe is me posts despite how much you cater to her because she doesnt care about the opinion of simps but the opinion of guys who want fuck nothing to do with the trash that is iris.

I hope this whore keeps trolling iris I'll take a lesser evil foid.

Who is the queen of r9k? Iris is too drunk to be a queen.

there is no queen of r9k. fembot egirls come and go, and not one of them deserves the pedestal you losers put them on. iris makes comfy threads though.

Why is there a new e-thot every week and why the fuck do you zoomers give a shit?

Attached: 20210620_193747.png (781x781, 121.77K)

I mean this is true but which girl is best

it's the only thing that actually happens here

i miss yuno, she seemed like she actually had fun with us here, and didn't just post out of boredom or to start drama

Because I have no life and I love cute girls threads desu

Attached: 20220907_074851.png (299x531, 134.95K)

I like cute girls and that's what makes r9k fun desu

Daily reminder that talking to egirls online makes you nothing more than a pathetic cuck.

Attached: Jflatsimps.jpg (765x921, 119.87K)

Based but tripfag so cringe

Says who? Not all w girls are whires. Some are robots

based, but youre no better for being a tripfag on an anonymous website

>Some are robots
shut the fuck up you naive retard lol

She's hot who is she I can't find any pictures on google does that mean she's real I am not sure

>who is she
some ho

So you mean it is isn't a robot? What about feel and wren? Wren is totally a robot.