You ever done the calculation how little money it takes to live on indefinitely?

You ever done the calculation how little money it takes to live on indefinitely?
at least if you live in Europe and don't spend 100% of your income every month
it's literally laughable and and offense how people are still working as wagies
if your parents did not leave you with an inheritance to live off indefinitely they were in fact super retarded (as mine are/is/was)
even if you start working and just hit one decent investments you are out of the wagie game real fast

Attached: 8d6.jpg (955x960, 96.82K)

Sure, you can live indefinitely on $250/week if you're okay with eating nothing but peanut butter sandwiches and living in a dingey sharehouse with four other people and watching clouds for entertainment. Surprise, most people want more out of life.

>come up with some fixed number
>reach it
>stagnate
>some geopolitical situation throws global supply chain into chaos
>everything costs triple
>the number wasn't big enough

Sure, if you wanna eat french fries for the rest of your life and get diabetes type 2.
Add actual meat to your calculation and include the recent inflation you spastic.

sam hyde raped a 15 year old girl stop posting him

she wanted it tho

Sex with a minor is called RAAaaaaaaape

Why do you people think cheap = fast food? Buy a few chickens/geese/ducks and you're fucking set as far as eggs are concerned. Just let them run around your backyard and eat the bugs, the feed costs laughavly little. If you have a bit more land, plant a fruit orchard and a few plots of potatoes, some cqrrots, parlsey, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes... You can also plant some corn, dry it, and grind it into chicken feed. I had a measly 10 rows of potatoes in my garden this year, and even with the drought, i got a yield of around 100 kilos of potatoes. As for meat, if you want a break from poultry, talk to someone local. My uncle's friend raises cows and pigs for milk, cheese and slaughter. He notifies you when he's about to slaughter one so you can reserve x kilos of meat.
Tl;dr if you want to live cheap while eating real, quality food, go live in the countryside. Fuck the "hustle and bustle", city slickers can burn in hell. There's no reason to stay in cities after you've gotten your degree.

I'd call it awesome

>1k a month
op here, why are you intentionally being disingenous? yeah if you are living on this you are living like you are on welfare here essentially
im talking sub 1mil usd, which gives you more than a livable wage, you are withdrawing over 2k (usd) easily a month, the average livable wage, post tax that is
you are living comfortably
what im saying is, you reach normie levels of income pretty easily if you have half a brain, if you wanna live like a baller sure you need quite a bit more
could happen, but thats why the calculations are extremely conservative at 4-5%
and you always have to option to work again if you truly want to
you can add more meat than you already eat to that equation and be fine, stop being a schizo on purpose
in america you might need like 5mil usd to retire, in eu you need 1mil and you are good, in asia or some subhuman country idk probably a shit ton less my guys

I mean if you are a raging faggot that doesn't mind prostate checks in prison sure go for it.

>in eu you need 1mil and you are good
And this is a small amount to you which is easily attainable at a young age. So you don't understand why people wageslave past like 30.
How retarded are you really?

Yeah ill just take care of my chicken and cows in my one room appartment.

it means that everyone should retire before 40 maximum, but ideally, you should not work at all because your past generations and parents should already inherit you this money, and if you didnt, you come from subhuman stock
see how easy life is? its a fucking joke
people who wage are in fact, subhuman
and I wholeheartedly sympathize with the elite treating people like cattle

You're subhuman if your parents don't give you a small loan of a million dollars?
Very hot take. Impressive. Now we're reaching optimal edge levels.

Sucks to suck bro, my ancestors have been farmers and lumberjacks for a thousand years.

when you parents die and you are a single child if you don't inherit something like10 million usd, this is from average dead end wage slave parents, you are a subhuman, yes. this is considering they work until retirement and dont early retire ofcourse
this is literally the bare minimum
increase this monumentally if you have above a floor sweeping job
these are conservative numbers

do the numbers, realize how retarded and subhuman most folk is and you will come to the same conclusion
you realize how bad you have been screwed from your subhuman upbringing and how well off even remotely well adjusted people are in comparision

I know people who are 60 and their parents still live retardo.
Good luck waiting for that inheritance.

Hmm, for my parents

My dad's father died when my dad was 42 (no loss)
His mom, 65 (she was 90)

For my mom, her dad died when she was 59
Mom, 62

Okay, let's say you're making $80k/year at 25 years old. You put half of your earnings into a property and in ten years at the age of 35 you've paid off a modest home. Now you start saving your 1mil for retirement. 25 years later at the age of 60 you achieve your goal and finally retire to spend your old age in peace. What am I missing here? How is giving away 35 years of your life to the wagie grind "laughable" when a basic calculation shows that's it's completely necessary to achieve the kind of financial freedom you're talking about?

>when you parents die and you are a single child if you don't inherit something like10 million usd, this is from average dead end wage slave parents, you are a subhuman
Okay, I have been trolled. I understand now.

>implying I give a shit about murican thirdworlder laws

>Okay, I have been trolled. I understand now.
not a troll at all, you could reduce the numbers further if you want, you could halve that income, say only one person works, even 5m's, you could even one fourth it at 2.5m's
doesnt matter, still incredibly easy

>Okay
all depends on where you live and your expenses obviously, 80k a year I could retire comfortably in a decade, probably a bit more due to more taxes though, only investments nothing else, although you could buy an essentially pay off your living and have the same standards as renting too, its literally cheaper some times here

no matter what you say, it's too easy and people are retarded in general is my point
literally how can you not be well off/not work?
I know the reason, most people are retarded+white trash+subhuman+spend all their money+have no idea about investments+are addicts
it's not hard though

>How is giving away 35 years of your life to the wagie grind "laughable" when a basic calculation shows that's it's completely necessary to achieve the kind of financial freedom you're talking about?
again as I said, takes more to retire in the us, apparently, a shit ton more
and it all depends how much you need/want
and ofcourse, if all else fails you gonna work
but if you do some decent investments you can subtract the time immensely too, instead of just waging it
but I guess this is the fate of humanity, retards will wage indefinitely and behave on the bare minimum mental faculties they have and the smart will already be rich so
nothing changes