There has been a popular trend of liberals advocating mandatory vasectomies and castration on underage boys at puberty...

There has been a popular trend of liberals advocating mandatory vasectomies and castration on underage boys at puberty. They use circumcision to justify further mutilation on boys. We are developing a website that monitors and auto archives instances of liberals advocating this sexual violence against male children on Twitter and other social media sites and publishes them on the site.

Attached: 20220915_111214.jpg (720x842, 123.63K)

i would vote, advocate, support for this law
>accidental births completely disappear
>abortion question can be dropped
>less retards

Would you support mandatory tube tying for girls at puberty too then?

>"I can't kill my baby, but what about you'd do if you are obrigated by the law to castrate yourself? hah gotcha"
Twitter isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

surprisingly no
im guessing its cause im a guy

Good goys get unvasectomied
Ok, less criminal children, less deformed children, less neglected children.

Hang on, wouldnt it be cheaper just to kill all the bad goys?

What the hell is she even talking about with "physical punishments for women"?

Attached: 1662322130885082.jpg (1280x1200, 1.46M)

They cut your dick when you are completely helpless, not that a young kid is much better but the way the procedure is done they wouldn't be able to restrain someone and for some reason whenever it comes to your junk doctor's don't use laughing gas.

>fertility rates in the west literally in free fall since feminism happened
>no way to replace the aging population
>libshits advocate for mandatory vasectomies
LMAO, leftism is basically a death cult

Makes zero sense... why would you as a guy support it for males but not for females?

she's probably referring to the responsibility to not kill the tiny human inside her that she chose to make.

cause im a sexist
bitches wait in line after i get my bio enhancement from the government

>>accidental births completely disappear
vasectomies aren't more reliable than the worst contraception measures. The tubes can just realign.

vasectomy is retarded, if it fails you're on the hook like normal and the surgeon will take no responsibility

fuck, just made me realize then the legislation talk will change from abortion to vasectomy

God do I hate how the leftist took the name of "liberals" when they wish for the exact opposite.
Anyway that would be a completely retarded law, don't force me to do something I do not ask for.
Just make a law that doesn't allow more than x abortion, that would already decrease the problem.
Or ban it completely, unless special case (such as rape), if the condom crack you can just take pills they have 99.99% efficiency.

man, if only we had been promoting premarital abstinence in the culture and desexualizing mass media, we wouldn't need to be legislating people's sexuality.

>don't force me to do something I do not ask for.
>circumcises you without your consent
Oups!

burgers wont even pay for lifesaving medical procedures, imagine the logistical nightmare this could be

Thankfully, I'm not from burger so dickcutting isn't a fetish here.
I'm sorry for you if that happened however. Fuck the antiliberty dickcutter.

A forced vasectomy isn't a bio-enhancement.

no comment except I have a vasectomy. Best choice i ever made

>there has been a trend
>posts twitter screenshot from 4 years ago
>"liberals"
Lol gtfo you are not one of us
back to Any Forums or something

They've already sterilized a lot of us with the vaccine