Has appealing a ban ever genuinely worked for anyone on this site?

Has appealing a ban ever genuinely worked for anyone on this site?

Attached: 1662722876517207.png (800x600, 247.9K)

I got banned for spamming on Any Forums, appealed after like 3 years and got unbanned.

No. Nannies don't actually read most of them, but they probably laugh at the particularly sappy ones in their irc chat.

of course not, jannies are in control of exactly one thing in their lives and its whether or not you can speak so they abuse it to feel important

>Error: You are banned.

You have been permanently banned from all boards for breaking Global Rule 1:

Posting child models or sexualized images of children.

Your ban was filed on December 22nd, 2020. This ban will not expire.

Appealed 3 times with email included, all rejected. I've never posted a nude woman below the age of 18 (on 4chink that is) so instead I'm ban evading and breaking as many rules as possible nowadays.

Attached: 1663041722596913.png (622x613, 450.04K)

Unironically, the only time I have ever been unbanned upon appealing to imageboard mods is when my appeal message was simply calling them a faggot. I'm serious

Euuhh I uhh ehh hmm...

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Kick a nigger in the testicles. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into the wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

Picture did not attach itself

Attached: IMG_20220915_120303_323.jpg (1280x211, 69.91K)

appealed a rangeban i got caught in, they responded after a day

>Has appealing a ban ever genuinely worked for anyone on this site?
yeah, actual mods are pretty chill

Once got out of a ip wide ban when I said along the lines of
>Wtf janny that wasn't me it was some other retard
Next day unbanned

I have. I noted that the rules the mod banned me for did not even come close to what I typed. It was accepted.

Ranged banned for "proxy/VPN". Mentioned it was a cellular network and specified my cell provider, thus not a proxy/VPN. The range ban was lifted.

Oh his I got grouped in a mass ban of qa fags when I made an actual thread about history seconds before the spam and that was appealed. I also got a bans appealed for saying a banned word (happened for two different words) and both I was complaining about those words not advertising so I got unbanned.

This happened to me many times. I think I got banned 6 times for this XD. Appealed and they lifted my ban.

Holy zased

I once got a ban extended from three months to permanent for going to the IRC and calling the mods a bunch of crusty lowlife losers

I got banned for "Ban evasion" because after a namefag was banned, I used their nametag to make a parody post. Didn't get it lifted, had to wait months for it to expire.

yes, every time actually

Do you have a cap of that by chance? I want to see it

How would I screencap being unbanned? I just entered "fag" in the appeal form