THE SMARTEST

Are you following the smartest person you know?

Attached: leader-1118242142.png (250x320, 98.72K)

Im self employed so ye :^

Hey me too! High 5 bud!

yeah, i walk in circles all the time

I don't know anyone so no

fuck arnt we all witty funny cunts

Is anyone following you?

Are you looking for someone who knows better?

>Is anyone following you?
is that a threat?

I don't see how, other than the startling lack of self alignment with everyone, don't you think?

a lot of people to lean on me for advice and help, Im not a leader tho and I dont like it :c

Nobody listens to me becasue I scare the shit out of everyone around me

take it however you want but I really wish I was friends with people smarter then me ._.

i couldn't agree with you more on that, unfortunately i just shit myself and it's everywhere, a foul smell emits from my underwear, it went straight to brown town, so i cannot stick around much longer, however i must congratulate you on such an astonishing statement, i am absolutely moved, i wish you nothing but luck in the future, good sir.

So you are the smartest person they know but you don't meet the Hitleresqe theatrics for the dog psychology part? But Elon sure as hell doesn't. Pretty mousey delivery. But he is a kind of low nerd pied piper. So I always just thought that stammering shit just codes as "thoughfulness" to them. Which somehow gets him out of all the stupid shit he says.

So the same as above.

Same here. You are a healthy pack animal. I don't care myself, I just want all the discord of everyone in their corner, no one invalidated, but no one is right. I'd just be so relieved to know any other smart person at all. Its a desert out there.

You should eat some real food (vegetables).

I am a natural born leader I know that but I also hate taking on everyones responsibilities, and I want to get married one day go figure haha

Why do you think that? Have people told you are are leader?

Attached: latest-4009049462.jpg (1920x1080, 186.4K)

>high school quarterback
>lance coolie was on my way sgt
>run my own business
How much more do you people want from me

Who would want anything someone doesn't want to give? So you are a sigma, eh? You don't love when someone is smart enough to see you know better?

If you can control me, then you can have me; I just need a break

Me? I just talk a lot. Way you arent I wouldnt think I'd have anything for you. So you wouldnt call yourself a sigma? Not an independent, but lost yourself?

Im whatever you need to me to be babe and you dont even have to say thank you

elon is a very questionable go to for an example of intellect lol

Wild

No shit. Dreamers will kill us all.

Attached: faith.jpg (1041x718, 152.85K)

I like it when you talk too much haha

less of a dreamer more of a bad ideas man: electric cars are a terrible idea since its just a waste of the earths finite resources, of which we dont have enough of, that could otherwise be used for more cost-effective renewable tech (like public transport and renewable energy infrastructure), and dont get me started on the fucking tunnel system shit in cali. Also hes just an insufferable self important auti that I wanna wedgie on sight :)

You can tell that already? What are some other minds you respect?

Yeah, a dreamer as in not practical. What does dreamer mean to you? Fival from and American Tail? Either way Ole Musky is our fault.

On the note of the muskrat, nikola tesla was a respectable dreamer in my books, he was a man who actually had some foresight you know? until he lost his mind that is

I respect women who go out of their way to make sure you are happy rather than safe, keeping me locked in a box is dangerous for everyones around me, you gotta let me out
David Goggins is pretty cool too and Princess Diana haha