Bianca Devins

Ok robots.

To those of you who actually interacted with Bianca, what was she like?

Ive been deep diving into old threads, documentaries, even old discord logs I think were from her. Still I want an honest opinion from people who interacted with.

Why does Any Forums not like her? Besides being an egirl or thot

Attached: AB41A736-9977-409F-B66F-57868D6444CE.jpg (1080x1349, 342.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/822658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because if they didn't they'd have to admit she was a victim of a tragedy

All of my Instagram friends at the time liked her for some reason

She was a victim.

Whats your reasoning for this?

The more I dig into this story, the more I become sympathetic to both Biancas side and Clarks side. Yeah, Clark took things too far with killing Bianca, but reading the discord logs, Bianca seemed to have created a pretty close relationship with him and suddenly says fuck you. But Bianca seems like a cool person to be with too

Im just so confused

Both her and her killer were scum
Who cares, good riddance

sorry to break it to you. none of these e-whores will date if you're not chad-lite at minimum. all the texting and chatting are meaningless, she wants to see your photo and then a decision will be made, no different to dating apps.

of her own fucking stupidity and hubris

But those discord messages were not sent to Brandon. Bianca and Brandon didn't meet until 2019. Those discord messages were between her and past groomers.
Sure, and also the groomers that exploited her lol. (Not to mention Brandon was a paedo with a loli fetish and had a history of abusing younger girls)

How do you know she was groomed?

"groomed" = women not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions and yet still want to be treated as equal competent adults

Go learn about Michael Sosa and Sheep Village and Marc Linden.

she was a gigantic retard user. everyone around her told her to distance herself from brandon / cut him off completely. she didnt listen. it was like watching someone lie down in front of the path of an incoming steamroller and then ignore everyone shouting at them to move out of the way.

the bath tub
is my sea
just my cracks rocks and me

Attached: 1657533086217.jpg (508x909, 271.71K)

I was in sheep village with her. If you want, the pedo mark who had sex with her for drugs runs his own server on soc.
Anyways she was literally just your average ewhore, nothing special. She would call guys cute, they would slide into her dms, sometimes she would lead them on in a flirty way. I know at 17 she fucked 7 guy. The night she died she went to a concert high, made out with a guy in front of her ride who had a crush on her, and then he killed her. Also she once pitted two eboys who claimed to love her against one another. She also had 0 personality from being told she was cool by men all the time but okay taste in music. Most my memories from then are hazy though I tend to not care and my life is a blur.

What did he do that was so bad though? I mean before killing her

Didnt the mother and her close friend say that Brandon seemed nice and polite

Idk what women see in marc. He is not that attractive. I guess he has drugs. From working and talking to people I found selling drugs and making decent music is the best way to have sex with a lot of women. I just make schizophrenic cartoons and no one likes me for it.

overly attached in a yandere type of way
at the beginning yeah but he always though they were way more than what they were. granted he was being baited into thinking that way, but bianca made sure to tell everyone else that they were not an item.

her dead pic and live pic looks like two different people

To learn more about what suggested, whats Sheep Village?

I will search for it yet later, but what can you tell me from your own experience if you remember

Link to your cartoons? I wanna check em out

True they kinda do. I just always assumed they looked different because of blood loss, lighting, and the position she was in

I posted it before
newgrounds.com/portal/view/822658
I did that in ms paint with a mouse. I got better and have a drawing pad with two wip ones. Usually I just draw random shit since I do not have the free time I did in college or during my neet months. This is the last thing I drew besides a request.

Attached: AF9AE44B-AB8F-4A27-9A0B-4D3A163DA7C2.jpg (1280x720, 230.6K)

I will try and draw one thing this week. This was my sub par request. It is mostly hallucinations or dream stuff I draw though. That was just my frustration at lust and envy. Left is lusting over the women who are carving away impurities at the images they will never truly imitate in an act of envy also her feet are simps.

Attached: D82F4F49-388B-4C1A-A57F-0BC8EBB97E63.jpg (1280x720, 100.84K)

Sheep village was a community of mentally ill people from Any Forums and other networks that started on skype but quickly got on discord before most other people. It was from the good old white days of discord. I know frogs n feels, that one server for underage - 20 year old people, comfy image archive, some super selective version of frogs and feels with an underage french dude running it, and that autistic map game discord were some of the big r9k ones at the time. Right before the tranny groomer ones with some retard whose name escapes me but I was in a screenshot with. Also cute hosue was after his grooming one.