Is there a way to ogremaxx yourself into being intimidating, even if you're a manlet...

Is there a way to ogremaxx yourself into being intimidating, even if you're a manlet? Obviously you can't stop anyone but fuck, I want to look in such a way that it makes taller men, from the core of their being, instinctively do a double take over whether or not they want to fuck with me.

I've thought about exercises for the facial muscles on top of bone smashing, and of course, neck bridges. But what else on top of that sends the message? Can just anyone carry the aura of being a genuinely fearsome fella?

Attached: 1657773865216.png (960x960, 1.48M)

Have a dangerously high IQ and insane upper body strength

Know any ways to sharpen the mind up nice?

Sounds like I need to be prioritizing back, chest, upper arm and forearm power and endurance. I guess ordinary leg squats and presses will work for the lower body with some light flexibility. I know I used a fighting game character as an example but if I ever kick out at something I don't plan on it being above my waist.

> I want to look in such a way that it makes taller men, from the core of their being, instinctively do a double take over whether or not they want to fuck with me.
That will not and cannot ever happen. No matter what you do, you will always be short, and that will always be the first thing anyone notices. If it bothers you that much just reroll.

Not only short but short and with a high pitched voice. Surely there must be a way to hyperovercompensate and reach a position where I can change the way people approach me.

There is not. You could be as rich as bezos and people will still mock you for being a manlet. And they will be right to do it.

Gossiping and keeping your distance from me in person are two different things amigo.

Hi robots, Any Forumsbro passing by
>dangerously high iq
>neglect your lower body
retard.
>give up
retard

Do a barbell programme, starting strength is the vanilla choice. Start doing any combat sport grappling. Wrestling, MMA, BJJ, Judo, Sambo, all good picks. Stick to it for a few years.

Truth is if you only go for optics, everyone will see your bluff for what it is. If you actually get chimp strong and learn to knock people's asses to the ground, where it doesn't matter how tall they are, you'll stop being so insecure about your size, which is the actual problem.

I will break your arms fucking dyel lets see how super duper cool you are then

Hey you said it. I can't help it if I'm cool 8)
But don't worry, WAGMI. I mean it.

Yeah you and your PPL reddit workout lmao nigga

>Starting Strength
>PPL
Are you even trying to sound like you lift?

Be like baby hulk
He's only 5 feet tall and has been wrecking tall motherfuckers

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 33.79K)

>2pl8 bench
>2pl8 dead
>2pl8 squat
>mile run in under 10 minutes
Go back to your tfw no gf gymcel board thanks

>Truth is if you only go for optics, everyone will see your bluff for what it is.
Your solution was to just go from "optics" to "subtle optics". There's an infinite amount of larp possible between those two things. Either way, the goal I'm looking for is to affect how others approach me not how I approach others.
The problem is that despite being a wrestler and quite good at it for years, I'm affable and that quickly turns into me feeling like a doormat.
(Also "knocking someone's ass on the ground" isn't a social tactic, if it's moved to the point of an altercation my facade will have failed anyway. And while it's not physically impossible it would be stupid and not an economical use of power for me to attempt to knock a 6'3 zoomer over)

And yet you said SS was PPL. Interesting.
Decent enough lifts, though, it's honestly surprising you'd act like a complete retard when you actually lift.

Haha you should see the other guy :D

He said have a high IQ so maybe it's his 5d chess to be a complete clown

Most 6'3 zoomers have 0 grappling experience, I think you're underestimating yourself. You make it sound like you're already quite athletic. What were you wearing last time a lanky zoomer fag fucked with you?

Something like that thanks mom

I watched a video of a police officer try to sucker-takedown a guy taller than him. The attempt was stuffed immediately and he got put in a headlock.

Also, even if it's effective, I still don't want to end up fighting anyway. Even in the small chance that I win, it will be because I was sloppy and underhanded which is embarrassing and would completely soil your reputation in a fixed area, you'd have to leave. It's hard enough being hyperaware of every single sign of disrespect around you without also thinking about a zoomer with height-charisma surrounding himself with buddies stalking you and waiting to jump you for revenge) The only non-humiliating option is to try to remain aloof and non-approachable.

Even if I'm athletic, I'm only 5'9 and 170lbs. I'm surrounded daily by people stronger than me, I know they're stronger because of simple physics: they're bigger

I guess a better question would be, how do you retain dignity in a sea of gigamogging?

Attached: 1649187620130.png (640x1136, 683.14K)