In just the most insanely obvious way people are just getting dirt on eachother for blackmail or leverage down the road...

in just the most insanely obvious way people are just getting dirt on eachother for blackmail or leverage down the road people are so fucking dumb it's incredible and they'll live miserable lives as a result do not trust opsec at all times

Attached: 1661618347754401.gif (480x368, 846K)

>hears former soc dude say opsec
>can't stop saying it, thinks he's clever or something
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you keep shilling out "opsec". There's a difference between operational security and personal security, and there's absolutely no reason for civilians to indulge in it. LEO's or Federal Agents use personal security so they don't have themselves or their families hunted down and murdered by terrorist cells. You don't need PERSEC to protect you from getting exposed on Twitter you faggot. Also you have to be 18 to use this site kiddo.

Well hes not wrong I was fucked over this same way

ofc why would anyone need persec? until you stumble on the reason

Yeah PERSEC would be just not disclosing anything truthful about yourself or hiding any identifiable characteristics. Everyone who actually needs to protect themselves don't use social media or make their presence known in the first place. You're not some slick government spy, you're some loser faggot scared about getting doxxed by a trannie on Twitter, your problems aren't the same.

>ofc why would anyone need persec?
I told you why someone might need PERSEC, and it's not something civilians need to worry about in the first place. You're not being hunted down by people at the top of the world looking to kill you. Stop larping you homo.

is the cat out of the bag or is it drowning in the river?

Captcha : gd1sded

Its not larping user do you see how willing peopl are to step on necks for their own personal gain?

if that's true then why are my neighbors doing surveillance against me including but not limited to frequent proximity audio recordings, thermal imaging captures, extended range audio recording, social network disinformation, and falsely pleasant in-face interactions?

>Stop larping you homo.
I can't just on a personal level it's good not to be retarded, i really mean this on an ego level which applies to everything idk i'm just fucked up and triggered though but it's not nothing either

look at r8k just peopel talking about how gay and racist and drugs and shit shit that people snort like crack for power oh and the relationship problems that last a lifetime and this board simulates the schizo that gives peopel living hells and all kinds of shit

you can't feel it now but it's because people fucked up they're miserable and soulless, your glow levels must be protected or you'll be set adrift into the abyss

You can't blackmail the shameless

yeah that's why they warp your whole personality to make sure you still suffer, people are dark, that's all I want to say.

There is a subreddit that is about cheaters and how they get away with cheating. It is mostly pro cheating, or at least the justification of it. They use the word opsec all the time to describe avoiding detection by their spouse, friends, family, etc. As someone that has worked in the DoD I also despise the overuse of it in unrelated contexts. What can you do

I just use it jokingly and that is a good example and some people just die after shit goes wrong and people hang onto dirt for so long people never let shit go and so much gets worked into it to make it worse. It's like nomater how triggered people get they don't learn and it happens for a reason, karma is complicated and metaphysically people really develop problems from unreal things, people think they're flying high until the collective unconscious just fucks them then they're blackpilled. gits is all about this the loss of innocence.

Maybe it's because you're a schizo.

soft girll butte mmm

For such a conservative clown world generation it seems like a no brainer.
the best
well back to coffee and sc2
I am insane af btw

Attached: 1663181243223716.jpg (711x889, 78.91K)

Can you rephrase that for someone whose first language is English

no I only speak demon
won against protoss, nuked defense and attack and it worked in real time the alien is beaten america+nwo prevails
I barely ever get a nuke off such a rush

Might be time to take your meds.

Fuck is going on in here?