God l wish this was me

God l wish this was me

Attached: file.png (1142x1280, 1.47M)

I bet that's a kraut

guys like that look like that usually pack 7 inchers

Same. I would find a better looking boyfriend though.

she's so attractive and filthy rich that I'd have to employ the roastie logic of dating and be cool with it
at least I don't do it with literally everyone like women do

what makes you think she is rich?

Her father was a bigwig with Goldman Sachs. She's literally in a billionaire family and displays shitty art in prominent New York city art galleries for a "living".

no she is not. Her dad was a VP at Goldman Sachs, in a company where 2/3 of employees have the title "VP". He probably made around 200k, which in NYC doesn't go as far as you think.

Upper class? Yes. Rich? Fuck no.

She likely has no money at all, just barely enough to sustain an upper class hapa girl lifestyle in NYC.

>in a company where 2/3 of employees have the title "VP"
literally American Psycho tier
get your Bateman gf now

> He probably made around 200k
That is like 2nd year out of school salary at GS. He was an old timer so was making bank.

I personally wish that was me with sweet Jasmine. She cried during, as you can see.

Attached: latinaabuse_jasmine_gomez-02.jpg (458x257, 33.02K)

pathetic for all parties involved

Attached: 3D294FFF-21CE-4F87-8F8E-198C66D0F355.jpg (500x660, 127.32K)

Same exact thing as the guy who married riley reid

There's a clear jimmy norton self hatred fetish that they can all partake in and enjoy

honestly, still a catch.

she was le rich girl with high standard parents and a lot of pressure to be high class so you just btfo the libs. not defending them, its disgusting but like what else is there to do now

ofc he's balding and onions though, but comparatively he's still got a catch.

Gotta account for the New York factor where 4 grand a month gets you an unused parking spot in a garage.

Is that technoblade?

Every girl you see has been used and abused. She's tried rough sex at least a few times with that one guy she couldn't say no to.
Nothing you share with a modern woman will ever be special, you will not progress through life together, you will simply be roommates when you are middle aged and then divorce if she ever thinks she can do better.

Even if you want kids, would you want to raise them with a woman like that? In a world like this?
Peak gay has been achieved.

Attached: girl from church.jpg (1027x1613, 349.57K)

>If you stain a shirt it's ruined forever
You know all those filthy things she did can be cleaned and purify, right?

I love the guy I'm talking to a lot. I know I have talk to other guys and fail but he is very good guy. I want to see are life together. I am still a virgin to but I was molested so some say that's sex??? idk. I just want to be happy with someone but I'm ugly so it hard to find a guy who wants to be with me more then a sex object. Sorry soryy for ranting

>who wants to be with me more then a sex object
What else are you? If you're an ugly woman then you either need to accept the men you can get or do what men have to: improve yourself.

>I love the guy I'm talking to a lot. I know I have talk to other guys and fail but he is very good guy.
Don't talk to other guys, that's cheating

>being THIS cucked

Attached: spongebobmeme[1].jpg (800x450, 96.32K)