I wonder how long my parents will let me stay semi-neet, really don't want to go to post secondary

i wonder how long my parents will let me stay semi-neet, really don't want to go to post secondary

Attached: IMG-8947.jpg (2316x2709, 1.54M)

Being neet for too long is a bad idea. Just go to uni user. It's a lot better than you'd expect.

get prettier legs, faggot

i went to a semester of university and it was literally the most miserable time of my life. i thought abiut killing myself daily and actually legitamately cried once because i was so depressed and lonely.

if it's anything at all like high school i'd probably kms before the end of the year
i don't have legs

Attached: IMG-7771.jpg (828x631, 394.58K)

how exactly can one be semi-neet .-.

Not sure if this is the real iris

i bet you're drunk, look how shaky that camera is. and you're upstairs just like that small peepee user

this is probs part of her shitty psyop

I want to rape you and dump my seed in you with my little niglets swimming inside your tight vaginahole.

that image is around 2 years old
i have a job, but it's kinda random. can end up working one day a month or 20
what psyop?

Attached: IMG-9341.jpg (582x454, 210.4K)

ive been a neet since 2019, the year I graduated hs. im too stupid to progress

Attached: DD28400B-FA9E-4773-9B44-9C8028481379.jpg (339x280, 52.62K)

She's got a psyop going? In that case I'm willing and ready, take my mind iris

you shouldn't call your own child a niglet, you sound like you'd be a traumatizing father
how do your parents feel about it? as much as i'd like to be one they're already trying to make me do more schooling and part time job

Attached: zoom.webm (720x1280, 1.96M)

If you get married you can neet for the rest of your life lol

How is someone as cute as you scared of Uni? You'll do fine. Do you date black guys?

don't worry, there is no psyop, shh
true lol but i don't want to be a housewife
in high school i had no friends, only went a few days a week and left after grade 10 to do the rest online. if i have to go through that again it vill be torture. yeah i would date a black guy

Attached: 0828383.jpg (828x1472, 350.24K)

As someone who regularly browses Any Forums I'm curious what your political beliefs are?

Don't lie to me iris I want you to fuck my brain with your huge cock and turn me into a zombie I will do as you command

i don't know honestly... i generally stay away from politics. i'll have an opinion on some specific issues maybe, but i don't identify with right, left, etc
woah there

Attached: 20473.jpg (828x1432, 201.39K)

cutest girl on this website. Jeez.

Don't back out on me now iris I've learned about the psyop and I'm 1000% down

there's literally no way you had no friends. just being a decent looking girl alone nets you a social circle, even if your personality was as dry as the sahara. tell us more about what went down in your hs years