One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a Libra
It never even began...

Attached: 1662074760093698.jpg (369x369, 28.97K)

you only get one chance
do not miss your shot to blow

i have no fucking clue what a libra is but i also want to sex aoko user. bitch is crazy and hot

Attached: FII4YxeaUAAUI-H.jpg (700x1000, 494.52K)

What even? I'm a Libra btw, life's great.

Peak cuck lol

Is that some astrology bullshit? Also not saying life's great in general, but mine's going pretty good.

My grandad is a Libra. He's a clearly autistic and retarded yet kindhearted NPC Chad. It's not over user.

I'm a libra and all I want is a clingy trans gf

Attached: 1651810640907.png (460x460, 255.05K)

You want a mentally unstable mess?

Yes. They're the only women who will settle for me. And I want to make her happy, and she can make me happy.

Attached: 1633646590579.png (250x250, 78.99K)

Women? I'm still confused with the nomenclature, trans gf you mean M2F or F2M? Also I highly doubt that in a planet of 8 billion people you couldn't eventually find a normal-ish girl, I did, and I was a faggot lol.

Balance user, balance.
There is hope.

Attached: virad.png (1014x997, 104.73K)

I'm a progressive faggot so when I say women I mean an mtf
>I highly doubt that in a planet of 8 billion people you couldn't eventually find a normal-ish girl
That's because you're a normalfag who's just a late bloomer. Also what do you mean normal-ish girl? I don't like women who are normal.

imagine thinking a virgin has qualities over a chad

>zodiacs
please kill yourself.

Well mine hates the joos, thinks 9/11 was orchestrated, and doesn't think 6 gorillion actually died in the holocaust. And she's a bit of a racist & Nazi. But I love her like that since I'm the same.

I was her first and we've been 6 years now, I'm proposing on new years.

Having politically extreme views is probably the most low IQ and boring way you can be un-normal. She probably hardly knows any sort of false justification for those beliefs. Also, you're implying you weren't even a KHHV before her. Are you like a boomer Any Forumstard who comes here to give le epic advice to robots?

Attached: 1656448363090.png (597x460, 315.54K)

i was born a virgo, and im a diagnosed autism and a neet

its OVER. literally cucked by my astrological sign, lol

>madeup astrology is why im alone
okay lesbian femcel

Nah I'm 24. I wasn't a KHHV because I had a single faggot relationship before it. Also it's not like I go on Any Forums and post about the jews and 9/11. The only boards I frequent are /ck/ Any Forums.

So you're not even a late bloomer. You're just a plain normalfag who also goes on Any Forums, like most of its population. Why are you here right now, tourist?

Attached: 1661338291552.png (414x414, 154.47K)