/mbti/ art edition

>Your type
>Do you have a favorite art movement and/or artist?
>Do you consider yourself artistically talented?
>How do you think your MBTI influences your artistic taste or skills, if at all?

Don't know your type? Take a test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

Official r9k type poll: strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjKmW7yR (INTPs are winning)

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Bibliography of Jungian and MBTI derived typology
pastebin.com/NARysJik (embed)

Turbie's Wurbular funground, filled with additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT (embed)

A bunch of documents pertaining to Isabel Briggs-Myers life including letters and homeschool workbooks: ufdc.ufl.edu/collections/myersbriggs

Previous thread:

Attached: these choices seem arbitrary.jpg (500x500, 44.45K)

Are there any good tests that tell you what your philosophies are? Like whether you're an essentialist or perennialist, or a realist or idealist?

>your type
>what do you think are sophie's best qualities
>what were your favorite sophie moments

What makes INFP boys so sweet?

Attached: 1649184918976.jpg (850x1842, 99.82K)

i don't know how people can sleep like that. it gets too fucking hot and each of your arms get uncomfortable in their own way. sleeping next to people is very uncomfortable in general.

Attached: 1661513238695979.png (639x607, 122.65K)

>>Your type
INTJ
>>Do you have a favorite art movement and/or artist?
Surrealism, Giorgio de Chirico (picrel) and Francis Bacon.
>>Do you consider yourself artistically talented?
No.
>>How do you think your MBTI influences your artistic taste or skills, if at all?
I like the metaphysical, almost religious style seen in picrel, it does a good job channeling the hidden madness behind things.

De Chirico's early paintings all have this sense of ancient spirits erupting into modern everyday life. Is this Ni.

Attached: Nostalgia-of-the-Infinite.jpg (264x592, 26.42K)

>Your type
INTJ
No
Only in drawing schematics. I desgined a 60mm cannon and rifling process to go with it
>How do you think your MBTI influences your artistic taste or skills, if at all?
You gotta probably have to be a sensoids to be a really good artist

Attached: megumincheeks.gif (540x304, 1.01M)

ENFJ Senpai be like

Attached: 1663008342285785.jpg (1550x1592, 201.91K)

You wouldn't know how to love someone any way, don't worry about it

>ISTP
>realism
generally the only art i can appreciate.
i hate modern art and buildings made after the 1930s. all soulless designs made my soulless people.

you're right, but what does loving someone have to do with sleeping next to them and cuddling? it's just physically uncomfortable.

Connecting bodies sends loving vibrations. It's a moment where the souls can intertwine into one. If that love isn't there, all anyone would ever do is gripe

>>Do you have a favorite art movement and/or artist?
Is there a good list of art movements to look through? I have no clue how i could choose one when I only know architecture

Attached: KnoUNB4hdqaqr8YicbfI1613675572(1)(1).jpg (293x352, 35.01K)

it does? souls? i'd rather just fuck, cuddle until my arms start to get uncomfortable and then go sleep on the couch after they fall asleep so i can really sleep which is what i always end up doing. guess i'm just not built for all this love stuff.

Yea, you're not. You don't have the depth for it. Only a soul can love

You can go off movements listed in the OP image, though it might be better to by individual artists you like to see which movement you prefer. I like De Chirico and Francis Bacon, who are both surrealist painters, I think their paintings have powerful spiritual energy, I poasted one further up.

David Lynch movies would be another example of surrealist art, something like Mulholland Drive might give a good idea if you're interested.

Attached: 110f361d74f8ab4a260d487ab7b755b8.jpg (563x468, 37.62K)

>Your type
INTP
i like the style of hotline miami.
no. manic shitposting and being a shitter in threads is as far as my artistic skill goes.
just Ne garbage that's funny to me.

>You don't have the depth for it. Only a soul can love
huh... makes sense. so if you have a soul, does it make sleeping like that less physically uncomfortable? i can't be the only one who thinks this.

Attached: 1661425883319059.jpg (773x785, 54.33K)

not Prince

have any good stills? Our carnival didnt have bumper cars this year so I was curious what other rides were unique to yours

Attached: F88D538A-5350-4B6A-993A-F61724EA0511.jpg (828x1088, 1.09M)

You know I'm Sophie right. Why would you want to talk to me when I was so horrible to your boyfriend and maybe yourself as well.

yr trippin mayn alls good mayn

Attached: hvivi.png (708x526, 503.47K)

Ngl this is when I started having a thing for tomboys haha

vitanibros..

Attached: smuglion.png (718x538, 525.16K)

>Your type
INTP
Not sure what art movement means and I don't really think about the artists as much as their art.
Yes, I have a talent for creating likeable/iconic characters.
It helps me analyze stories and dissect them in ways most people can't.

Thinking I'm really lonely bros. I am so different from everyone else in more ways than just MBTI personality. I've had a very easy life in a lot of ways but I feel like I can never connect with people the same way they can with each other and it is getting to me.

Attached: 1651671909322.jpg (593x721, 26.06K)

I've always been much more of a video person. I took about 20-25 minutes of video, but otherwise the only photo I took was of the pizza I had :p

Attached: 20220914_161715.jpg (4000x2250, 2.08M)