Anons how can i finally start anorexiamaxxing...

anons how can i finally start anorexiamaxxing? i am always hungry and have sugar cravings when i try to go long periods without eating (even just eating one meal per day is impossible, i need to eat minimum 3-4 times)
i finally wanna become a skeleton

Attached: 1663110937849132.jpg (960x540, 57.38K)

Why do u want to do this and what gender are you?

Hard drugs. Cocaine, meth, amphetamines, anything like that, it works very well.

Anorexia is dangerous. You should eat enough to maintain a healthy weight. If you want to look better take up cardio.

because i've been fat all my life and i finally wanna be skinny, unhealthily skinny body types are my favourite
t. male

(disclaimer: i'm a degenerate vorefag. the following probably won't actually work for other people)
masturbate whenever you have hunger pangs, eventually your brain should link the sensation to pleasure.

If you have always been fat just surgerymaxx via gastric bypass. Probably your best option if you don't have the willpower to hold yourself to a diet & workout plan or take hard drugs.

No don't lose weight fat boys are so cute

drugs. if you cant get shit off the street try then dxm, it works wonders when you abuse the fuck out of it

Attached: 1660340312018957.gif (253x271, 1.94M)

I'm skinny and honestly just skip breakfasts and have a sedentary lifestyle. Maybe go out for a walk, I personally like walking maybe it can help you if being lazy only makes you hungry.

>Start smoking ciggies
>Drink tons of water

easiest thing to do is restrict the kinds of food you eat. i have a lot of "egg and fruit only" days where i eat like 5 eggs and 4 pieces of fruit (ideally low cal like apples, ideally boiled eggs). especially as a male you will drop weight even if you alternate days eating like that with normal eating days. also 1 hour walks.

Try smoking tobacco or the nicotine patch. I hear that it curbs food cravings.

i already jerk off like 5+ times per day and that doesnt really help
too expensive

How poor are you even white trash in use can afford it

Do you buy your own food or does mommy buy it for you? Mommy buys all our food. If it were just me, I'd only buy enough food to last 3 days out of the week, so I would have to ration my food so I don't go days without eating. But she cooks and prepares meals, and I'd feel bad if I didn't eat it.
The only thing that would work for me is to physically not have access to more food. If it's not within 10 seconds of walking, I won't go out of my way to get it, and I don't order food like pizza or stuff like uber eats. I lost my sense of taste from corona in january so I don't even enjoy eating anymore.

Coffee and water. Maybe a banana or an egg for breakfast to get to the end of the day. Although, skipping breakfast and lunch is the norm for me now.
I usually don't eat until dinner most days. Also cardio
Plus, if the dinner is ~1300 cals it's not even "anorexia" or unhealthy. It's literally just dieting.

Also, just try tapering. Rome wasn't built in a day. Cut out one meal, start seriously, actually calorie counting (don't bitch out, and say "so and so doesn't count". It does).
Once you have a good concept of how much you're actually eating/burning via cardio it's not hard to lose weight at all. Just don't expect to get your eating/weight down that low in a month. Losing 1 or 2 lbs a week is the sweet spot you should aim for.

Source: this is my weight from this year after bloatmaxxing in 2022 trying to bulk a bit. Lost 20lbs in 3 months. Stopped tracking in spring bc trying to bulk again

Attached: IMG_8872.jpg (1125x999, 96.57K)

Go to /fast/ on fit, basically drink a ton of water and dont eat. If you cant jump right in build up to it slowly with a few hours you can eat a day until your able to go a few days without eating, throw in some snake juice to get some electrolytes and you can basically go until your fat runs out, just note youll lose muscle after a bit so if you wanna keep that dont exceed 72 hours without eating. Some dude over there went 40 days no food recently pic related. It works wonders and after you dont really deal like going full pig anymore cause your used to not snacking all day.

Attached: 73FF47CA-8124-445D-BE05-62EF59780E2F.png (1113x736, 1.82M)

should you just fast until you're at your goal weight or is there a max amount of days you should go for before eating again? and could I do this with just water and gatorade?

If covid steals my taste senses I will probably hang myself. u say it casually

Gatorade zero, sure.
Ideally you'd only drink the electrolyte water or coffee/tea but I'm a caffeine addicted degenerate that can barely stand black hot drinks so I have the occasional white sip.

Attached: monster.jpg (800x533, 68.46K)