Why are young men dropping out of society and not dating?

Why are young men dropping out of society and not dating?

Attached: 1657678871262.jpg (704x400, 44.96K)

CapitaIism.

cause its all so tiresome

I'd like to know how they're doing it honestly. My parents had enough of me at 21 yet there are NEETs who were able to mooch off their parents well into their 30s.
Also getting a gf is really hard for any guy who isn't a 7/10 or higher.

Jews
Jews did this
It's always the jews

We're dropping out of society BECAUSE we are not dating.
NO PUSSY.
NO WORK.
NO PUSSY.
NO TAXES.

What is there to look forward to? Everything is expensive. Women are really shitty to deal with. Getting married means getting divorced raped within about five years. Having a kid means ending up having the woman taking them and probably brainwashing it to be a piece of shit. And all while this happens my country (and many others) is projected to look like the third world demographically within my lifetime or at least in the lifetime of my potential offspring.

There is no point in dating. There is no point in starting a family and having children, and men are finally realizing this.

The only thing you should care about is your own pleasure and your own sense of fulfillment. No one else matters, and forcing yourself to take responsibility over other people's lives won't make you any less depressed than being a NEET.

I don't care about getting a better job or anything. I own a home. I cook and clean for myself. I don't care if my theoretical gf works or not. I just want someone to eat the food I make or someone to go on a hike with. Or just someone to listen to me.

Because women nowadays are just looking for someone to support them. Emotionally and Financially (90%). Is way more cheaper to work out on the gym, hike, camp, travell and do what you like instead of getting a gf. Man learned to improve himself, women learned to do the cock rotation to empower herself.

Find out by lurking for 2 years before posting.

Simple as. I'd rather watch it collapse than help the society that fucked me over.

Attached: NoPussyNoWorkNoPussyNoTaxes.gif (1920x1080, 3.85M)

Modern women are whores and there is nothing keeping their morality in check anymore.

Because current society glorifies victims. You need to be a victim to be a hero. Be it feminists of incels, same shit. So instead of feeling shame for being dysfunctional parts of society, they form echo-chambers that quickly become downward spiral of self-pity and blaming anyone but themselves. Everyone wants to be a victim, and they make a self-fulfilling prophecy doing so.

I wasn't in the dating market to begin with. I don't even know where I'd start finding and talking with a girl online. I don't have a any social media account, let alone adequate social skills.

Attached: 1651230155863.png (146x197, 21.15K)

Only decent answer ITT

First answer my question op
What do they bring other than sex?

Hit the nail on the head originallyy

Once you completely give up on life and become a soulless husk of a human being it's actually really easy to coexist with your parents. Not much to get mad at you about if you just sit in your room all day

Because as a autistic manlet why should i contribute to a society that oppresses me?

Attached: 1661737326661592.png (540x540, 234.93K)

This, it's just too much trouble than it's worth.

Because men are finally realizing that life isn't about working and giving what u earn to ur wife just to feed the children that they wish they never had. Men are now becoming independent and knowing how to cook and clean or whatever roles women had in the past. Men are now unlocking a new state of mind where the realization that they can see tits without getting a gf is a possibility. Men are now a new different breed of humanity, this is the theory of the evolution of the mind by Retar Fagot Nigeria.

Attached: 1663117074564589.png (750x747, 433.97K)