League of Legends

Is this game a good cope to keep my mind off women while in college or will it ruin me .

Attached: F0ADAA74-2E4D-4DC8-B19D-9036CBBFE4E6.jpg (960x946, 480.4K)

its easy to spam aram matches for 15 hrs a day every day, but you wont feel happy the entire time

Attached: 8yvz5zrbbr891.png (683x510, 177.13K)

Will it at least be better then spending most my times on Any Forums though

LOL is the only video game to actually make me rage like a tard. Don't play it. Don't play ANY game where you can perform like a pro and still lose because of your team (unless you plan on just playing casually with irl friends). I got hardstuck in Diamond as a support main and permanently rage quit back in 2020. I always feel the temptation to play MOBAs, but I force myself to never download them again.

Attached: 1607985655322.jpg (640x640, 36.22K)

>support main
Kek
Unironically yes, post you ign so we can play arams for fun fren :-D

Ive only played once so idk if youll find me fun to play with . Im a noobie user

don't, is a faggots game where your input is meaningless while bringing no real life usefulness
go to gym or start training at home, do anything but play this shit game

Haha, im a newbie too, im level 12.
Just kidding, I used to play a lot in season 6 (i think my peak elo was plat or something) but returned this season.

I gym user but im still depressed and lonely . Im a autist with no friends

>Kek
I'm a heal slut. I love playing support roles. I love landing Blitzcrank grabs for my big daddy ADC.

Attached: 1605561448592.jpg (500x500, 126.23K)

As with all things in lifr, just don't waste too much time on it and you'll be fine. I played it for 8 years casually (Ranked only to gold for the victorious skins) and normal games only, lots of nice memories with frens from 2ndary school to today

Ok, but now suck my dick.

Unironically I was never good enough in video games to play with frens so i mostly played random matches

not really, but if you find a champion you enjoy then one trick them, its really fun. I've one tricked riven for like 5 years just because of how fun it is to do combos and stuff.

Attached: cumming1.gif (400x224, 2.36M)

It works until you get sick of it, then you're going to have a lot of anxiety about finding a new game.

you won't be getting friends with l neither, if you want to play something play CSGO at least

Do u have discord heres mine so we can stay in touch

ConPol57#6303

I fucking hate riven and the people who play her, die in the most painful way possible you triple nigger

let me guess... adc?

Attached: 1656260910535.jpg (940x1024, 166.66K)

No, play Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop instead

anyone wanna duo ranked (gold/plat) or play ror2 or project zomboid
ligma#9606