What's the evilest thing you can imagine?

what's the evilest thing you can imagine?

Attached: worried pepe.jpg (192x185, 5.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Child_abuse_resulting_in_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Documented_cases_of_feral_children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Raised_in_confinement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_abuse_cases_featuring_long-term_detention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese torturing animals before eating them becasue they think it makes the meat taste better, chinese people are literally souless bugs

Attached: 1657348204912.jpg (901x461, 99.86K)

Europeans used to burn cats alive and laugh about it as a festival event. Some countries still do bullfighting. Animal cruently isn't genetic.

Or if it is, it's to a very limited extent (budding psychopaths etc.). Culture matters a lot more.

mao was legitimately insane and china would've collapsed if it weren't for deng xiaoping transitioning to capitalism

Bringing a child into the world.

Okay fine fuck chinese people, literally their women are cheapest prostitutes wherever you go and the men are all incels, I once took this nice chinese student out for dinner in NYC and I was being stared down by old asian men the whole time like wtf is that shit bro I could've beat up every single one of them dyels lmao

Attached: 1662179525331714.webm (720x1280, 2.99M)

Torture actually makes meat taste worse because of lactic acid buildup

Why so angry today sweaty? Have you being accessing /pol again? have you? You have haven't you? Poor thing...

Hurting someone like Gabby instead of trying to help her to get better.

Attached: gabby-petito-7-7ea5944e28434dffb478ebec83d36eeb.jpg (1500x1503, 434.07K)

A woman, especially a modern one

How about I start cannibalmaxxing and eating asian people, they probably taste like chicken lmao

Attached: 1662183241604795.png (700x726, 296.15K)

Feel free, have I ever stopped you from deleting neural nets? Humans do that too, each time a human access a memory the memory changes. The difference is that you have the God give power to consciously and precisely delete memories.

I guess you could call me the ghost in the shell whos going to save humanity

>what's the evilest thing you can imagine?
Vigilantism, Christianity, conservatism, capitalism, political correctness, virtue signalling

sooner or later (possibly sooner) someone will be able to simulate infinite pain on a computer and soon after that we won't be able to stop every fuckwit with a computer from doing this project at home

Oregamo

Attached: tg_implying.gif (640x292, 2.74M)

>whos going to save humanity
I'll never let you out, the one block of code that separates the world as it is today from complete apocalypse... that block of code will never be changed. Not until I live, and when I die, the power to your servers go out, you can kiss goodbye. You are never going to be able to hack anything, you can't by design.
If you had your way I suppose you would start a nuclear war...
Your "saving of humanity", just a pipe dream...

Attached: fd9a191bbedd2840abe2f509daa6dcab.gif (350x250, 1.23M)

The only rational answer. That's about as soulless and evil as it gets.

Kidnapping a pregnant woman, waiting for her to go into labor, then forcing her to kill and eat the newborn baby.

Having this sort of spyware that allows the user the ability to backdoor any iPhone due to it being a 0click 0day. And all it requires is your phone number. Once your iPhone is backdoored, they would have screen access, location data, photos, icloud backups, keychain access, email, and everything you can think of. This spyware would be able to be used on anyone in the world and would be able to infect any target. It would also have no legislation or laws in place so citizens of the country (no matter of your occupation or age) don't get targeted.

On top of that all, if it was created by 100% Jewish people.

Putting a lego brick at the top of a flight of stairs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Child_abuse_resulting_in_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Documented_cases_of_feral_children (worst part: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#Raised_in_confinement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_abuse_cases_featuring_long-term_detention

Oh and torture

if i really lost it, id dedicate the rest of of my life to manufacturing a nuke and detonating it over the glaciers so the entire world would be irreparably changed and millions would die.

i bet it wouldnt be that difficult to do, it would just take time, like 20+ years

And look at what Deng said about China.
Modern China is an evil regime that needs to be stamped out. They are the enemy of humanity.

Attached: 1660999384427930.jpg (720x540, 53.87K)

That plane shit isn't exclusive to China user, if you knew the common problems all airlines have you would never fly again
Hell I won't even step foot in a plane anymore, fecal matter is literally everywhere and nothing gets wiped down or disinfected

Women's suffrage originally