How am I supposed to build a community when gen z Niggas are walking around looking like this

How am I supposed to build a community when gen z Niggas are walking around looking like this.

Attached: 1663105881237102.webm (576x1024, 1.09M)

you sound jealous you dont have a dad. boo hoo.

This is really sweet desu, if my son was gay I would play goofy games with him too just so he knows im there haha

this is what it looks like when black people behave like white people

How is wearing a little gay anime wig and doing women's dances helping him develop? He's supposed to be a fucking WARRIOR. Take him to a boxing class

Attached: 1663105960465636.webm (576x1024, 963.34K)

this, they look like good people :)

Someone's a widdle mad daddy didn't luv them :c

What the fuck happened to black men?

Attached: Booty-Warrior.jpg (360x450, 22.29K)

I unironically believe anime needs to be blasted in prisons. Weebification is a good thing.

I'm gonna be like that dad I swear nigga so goofy :D

Attached: cooldadguide.png (1270x693, 516.81K)

trips of truth, weeb blacks are good dudes
thug blacks are the reason racism still exists in america

Do you guys go outside or pay attention to culture? Very few black men act like this, most black men are still into hyper-masculine gang culture and very aggressive hip hop. Just look at how popular drill music is at the moment. You spend your life inside and on Any Forums, you can't ask "What the fuck happened to black men?" When you don't even see them.

You are coping. Most blacks are not in the hood. They are anime faggots listening to hip hop and dressing up like anime faggots.

This is cute. I wish I had a positive relationship with my father like that. I hope they have many happy memories together.

homosexuality is disproportionately high in the black communities. I'm sure his dad is fucking him in the ass. This is disgusting.

Racism exists in the US because of white supremacy, big guy

>unless you want a black son in law
I do though. Keep the genes flowing. What I don't want is a tranime nigga.

and whites are supreme because blacks won't stop behaving like niggers

You're not supreme to anyone lol

>disproportionately high
It's like 2% higher than the white rate and gays are still rare overall, it's a very overblown statistic.

You live as a serf class in a white nation instead of a nation of people that look like you.... You spend your life bitching and moaning about how bad you have it compared to whites....

not me but as a whole you ape
if you're defending American "black culture" you should be ashamed

No, most black people definitely live in the hood, a hood is a neighborhood with low income minority population. Also dude you don't even leave your house you have no idea what black people actually are doing. You base your views on the world on the shit you see on a website filled with virgins, incels and weebs.

But you're not a part of the whole. You're all alone

You are a dumb ass. You think any place where high concentrations of blacks exist is a "hood" lmao. God, man. I hope you are not black or you have a very ugly view of your own people.

I didn't know bucks came pre-broken now-a-days

Attached: 1499550430932.png (620x640, 31K)

You're 24, you don't have a fucking son, goddam it!

>You are a dumb ass. You think any place where high concentrations of blacks exist is a "hood" lmao.

What he said is right that's literally what a hood is, it's a low income neighbourhood with a majority minority population. You seem to be the dumb ass here.