Anyone ever gone to a bar alone? I'm considering doing it this weekend

Anyone ever gone to a bar alone? I'm considering doing it this weekend.

Attached: 1651622016182.gif (498x300, 907.7K)

I've thought about it too, anons with bar experience help

I've considered it too.
If you're in germany, we can go to a bar together lol.

it's not bad. wear interesting clothes, I dress like a punk, and people will say something to you. Don't expect any women to talk to you. It's usually only men alone at the bar anyways.

If you want to get right into the conversation ask some dude if a seat a few away from him is open. say thanks, act nice. Ask how his day has been. be careful though, this only works if they're nice too. Gotta kinda check body language to see if they're into it.

I just... go. Usually keep to myself though.

All the time. Just go, watch a game, and relax.

I have, but can't say it was very pleasant, i felt lonely af

i tried it a few times. i was strong before, girls told me that they don't know me, i would kind of site at the bar by myself. bartenders would tell me im cutoff, this was years ago.

Yeah I did it once, it was alright. I just sat on my phone and got drunk alone. When I was leaving some dude gave me his business card. Solid 6/10 experience

What kind of business is he in?

only go to a bar that has good food, you might not make love to a woman but you can make love to a nice burger for sure

Attached: cat-reddish-eats-rat-burger-plate-reddish-cat-knife-fork-eats-big-fresh-rat-burger-square-plate-white-216585083.jpg (1684x1600, 163.73K)

He had a skate/surf shop in a beach town I was vacationing at

I've done it a few times after work.
I literally go there to drink a beer and go home though.

>Anyone ever gone to a bar alone? I'm considering doing it this weekend.
Did it, talked to nobody and left bc am autistic. Lots of people there in groups, no loners to talk to.

>no loners to talk to
there is always at least 1 or 2 speaking from experience

>there is always at least 1 or 2 speaking from experience
Uni town here, I probably went to the wrong place on the wrong day

uni towns are full of kids of course theyre going to only be groups

Going to a smaller hole in the wall place can be alright if you drink enough to feel good but not so much that you are embarrassing yourself. By yourself, you can just sit down, watch the TV or whatever while you drink a few beers. People may or may not talk to you but probably not. Women definitely won't approach first if that's what you're looking for. However for me the entire experience is way too awkward and anxiety inducing so I much prefer just sitting in my bedroom getting drunk alone listening to music and maybe playing some games. If you have a group to go with, hole in the wall bars can be comfy, just sit around chat and get drunk, bar hop to different places down the street, etc. That requires a group though which most people here won't have. I don't anymore, not for a long time.
My solution which works for a completely socially retarded waste of life that no one wants anything to do with is this:
Go see a band you like, it's perfectly fine to go alone. I was really really nervous about it first but after the first time I just got a beer or two and listened to music I actually enjoy. If you like any kind of metal I definitely recommend going see it live, the energy is really fun even if you are a robot you can just get drunk and zone out. As a plus, talking about the music is an easy conversation starter/topic. Just look up local shows and pick one. Preferably a place selling alcohol.

just go to one of those arcade bars stuffed with pinball machines and shit, everyone in those have 0 social skills, super accessible :^)

i have been a few times because i fell for the ''just go to bar to find women bro'' meme. Bars are sausage fests and the few women that are there are never alone. No woman goes to a bar to find a man. Bitches go to bars with their friends to spend time with their friends. Complete waste of time. Just ban bars already

>bartenders would tell me im cutoff
this fucking guy
did you get absolutely smashed or something?

I went twice in my life, the first time it was awful, everybody was in groups and I felt like the weirdo lonely creep, so I left after a couple drinks.
The second time I accidentally started talking to some chick who was kinda drunk and had a nice time, even met her friends and such.
Didn't ask for her number though, but theoretically I could have.

Attached: 1552528665309.jpg (925x821, 53.72K)