Fembot chad folder

do any other fembots have fap folders or folders that they keep of hot guys? this is mine

Attached: F5EFC638-C5A7-48C0-A966-42B3AD82FBE0.jpg (750x896, 184.31K)

bottom left looks like my coworker.

Attached: list-of-airheads-anime-characters.png (1909x992, 389.89K)

>Chads
>filled with pictures of mcr members
I kek'd

is he single?

i have a creepshot folder of random men at my work. I can't fap to celebrities because theyre too unattainable so I make do

I'm male and have one of hot girls. Not necessarily Stacies but still hot

It's weird how Gerard got hotter the greasier / tubbier he looks. How do you feel about cheerleader Gerard? Personally I prefer him in Nursemode myself, but this current tour is such a fucking treasure trove.

Attached: ai generated mcr yaoi.jpg (256x256, 20.45K)

i used to save lots of images of kpop idols for shitposting purposes. kind of miss it desu, i still do it sometimes if i find a really good pic of my faves even though i have nowhere to post them anymore

Attached: FaReMV9acAAZeaj.jpg (2000x1333, 282.16K)

>bam margera
yikes bro

Attached: 1558229653174.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

I love creating sexniggers with AI. Real life isn't enough

Attached: Big_black_guys_stroking_their_penis_pov_8q9y156ftlhd.png (512x512, 369.3K)

yeah, but only of anime guys. i haven't been attracted to a real man in a long time
do guys get creeped out by creepshots of themselves (no pun intended)? i don't think they care about getting sexually harassed the way women do

I had a car of college girls take a creepshot of me and it was a compliment but also creepy and uncomfortable

The way gerard looked before fame is ideal for me. But the thing is his bone structure is so good that he was able to pull off all eras; except the more recent bloated bearded historian look he had. So im happy to see he finally went back to looking the way he used to. Even as someone who doesn't like femboy shit I really like cheerleader and nurse gerard.
Even though he hasnt lost too much of his personality it seems, hes too cucked by fame and the media to ever unironically go back to that standard short hair casual clothes look he had in the 90s, but this is the 2nd best thing.

ive been insta simping over this guy ever since I discovered a niche sport that he's involved in. I wish I had him.

Attached: 5456C2B7-ABBE-4057-806B-09EAEFF79985.png (750x1334, 1.77M)

Femanons are so fucking weird

either your a chad, you dress eccentriccaly, or your larping

I'm a chadlite and this happened around the time of Alex from target so creepshots of employees was the rage

>all white

fellow deathnikbots.. its over

Do you have a meatloaf fetish?

i dont have a folder of hot guys but i do have a bunch of pictures from this one random guy's page saved. this is like the ideal male appearance for me

Attached: him.png (692x522, 561.85K)

Not a single Chad level face in OPs image

this poster is a black or hispanic girl
5/10 white guys are utter chads to them

Not even Chad lite and look at those shoulders a manlet too.

he looks like a gay monkey.

I'd say the one with red hair has a Chad-life face

huwhite actually

i would save you to my folder if you looked like this

Attached: 6B863CA3-3827-406C-9322-41089E70FF7D.jpg (1280x1888, 517.21K)

This isnt a handsome dark man though like wtf