Waifu thread #581

Why are they so small edition.

Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu!
2. Be devoted to your one true waifu!
3. Let waifu into your soul.
4. Spread waifu love.
5. Hide drama and shitposters.
6. Have a great time fellow waifu friends!
7. Be kind!
8. No 3DPD

Attached: untitled .png (800x800, 24.35K)

What is your waifu's number one goal to accomplish?

Become a Pokemon

Attached: Valerie 23.png (750x800, 638.07K)

to live each moment to the fullest with the people he loves

she's got the cuteness down

Attached: 33242422_p0.jpg (1200x1395, 1.51M)

Holding hands with waifu! Sniffing her sweat left on your hand!

The day is going great, trought i wish i had more time alone so i could talk with Miku.
Singing more songs to make people happy, its honestly a really beautiful and altruistic goal and i will fully support her.

Attached: a3c8dc772e4dfcc8ee96ee65c7d2aaf6f7401549.jpg (1078x1188, 157.88K)

do you collect any Miku's? i have almost 60 miku figures now I love her so much

Attached: 20220831_213947.jpg (487x436, 75.73K)

I wish i could, between my country and my own financial situation i cant, but i do collect fanart of Miku.
Trought as soon as im on other country and on a better financial situation i will start collecting asap.

Hana in the thread

This is a tough one; in the series her goal was clear: to pursue her love of Sensha-do at any cost, and to rescue her school using her talents. But in Das Finale the character arcs have sort of been on hold. I know she wants to help Momo, support her friends and hone her skills, but I wish there was more. I headcannon she wants to become a professional Sensha-do gunner, although there's so many things she would excel at.

Attached: Green Shirt*.jpg (1378x2039, 162.85K)

I'm also broke but I still manage to get atleast 1 miku figure a month (its still not enough for meh)

Attached: 20220827_214140.jpg (1283x1283, 137.61K)

But you probably live on a fairly decwnt country user, honestly my biggest problem is being from Venezuela, for now im waiting to finish my career in some years and then try to use it on other country, then i will be able to finally get Miku (on a physical way that is).

o understandable
if you have a po box or some user mail shit I can send you some miku pins if you would like or even a keychain!

Love shared between Chara and I.
Proceed as you are, Any Forums.

Attached: chara frisk share scarf.jpg (1024x1243, 98.71K)

>What is your waifu's number one goal to accomplish?
The autist? Loving me, obviously.
Myself? Hm. To find value and worth through my bonds with others. To grow stronger within myself. And of course, to ensure that those bonded to me do not break said bonds.

Attached: chara 99999 one_eye_melty.jpg (1200x849, 805.97K)

>The autist? Loving me, obviously.
It's channeling my desire for autistic correctness in productive ways. You ARE amazing but being right still beats being in love if ever I'm forced to choose.
(And I'm fucking glad I'm not forced to choose with you, unlike with 3dpd who demand their false emotions be respected.)

Honestly user the gesture its extremely cool but i always trought (even before i embraced my love for miku) that the first thing i get about Miku its purchased with my own money, kind of an ego thing but its my way hahahah.
Based Charabro, keep having a beautiful relationship.

I see CF is having a melty lol

Acceptable. Though I suppose I'll never understand how one may grow connections with others purely out of spite for those who insist on staying wrong, the pact is sealed nonetheless and the love holds value.

>I see CF is having a melty lol
Your inability to value love shared with others is a hurdle, and you are the QWOP guy.

>Your inability to value love shared with others
>bro just be a cuck and share your bitch
lmao what a cuck

Oh, you're just talking trash.
Based.

sharing is retarded though