How South Korea is dealing with the incel problem

South Korea actually has government funded foreign bride programs which encourages and facilitates Korean men marrying girls in Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Cambodia and the Philippines. Do you think this will work in combatting their ageing population?

Attached: 1663174053605375.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

they should get East European gf's too!!!!!

It won't, having a woman =/= breeding

It will probably work with women from the Philippines. But they also have to make sure child care and health insurance is covered. As well as housing.

That way, it will free up some financial issues. Maybe even help the Korean men network with each other as a friend group.

I heard the richer guys go for Uzbek and Slav agencies

this might actually work. it seems that most men end up in dead end jobs and wasting their lives since they have nothing and no one to work hard for. with a family to support/provide for, they might take more initiative to further their career instead of being okay with some dead-end job
also, some gook pussy (gussy) sounds nice too

But most of them have children. It's still only a small % of people marrying this way but it seems to be growing still

How will this work? Those women will just get citizenship then leave the guy, and no government is going to enforce them so they don't do otherwise. Won't solve shit long term, might prop up your society for a marginal amount of time longer but the root problems are still unsolved

Why would they leave? What are they gonna do in Korea, at an older age, with a divorce? Best case she gets pumped and dumped by Korean Chads. Not sure how the divorce laws are there but I assume she won't get half of the assets either.

Doesnt this apply to only the rural men who literally have no real options?

She'll need to work as a maid to survive in S Korea as an uneducated immigrant

it's easier to simply execute incels and dump them in mass graves idk why the sk government bothers to do anything else

Because their incels arent just losers like us they are normie South Korean men so you are asking a government to cull most of their male population which is pure insanity.

>just get rid of 70% of men between the ages of 20-30 bro
Well done, you practically erased an entire race kek

Le edgy trannoid xD

if they can't even attract a woman, they're worthless

Lol I don't get it. Women are women no matter the country. Theyre a pain in the ass not matter what race.
This isn't gonna work. Men will realize relationships are a zero sum game with feminism running rampant.
The solution is to either take women's rights away or keep declining.

The globalization shit going on hurts to see. 100% because I'm racist. I wanna see Koreans in Korea not Korean/Filipino mutts. Like how I wanna see Africans in Africa. Not the disgusting white/black mutts we have in America.
Genetic diversity is a meme. I don't want the same race of people. Diversity of different races is great. We gave different cultures because of it. Yet globalists all want us to be souless mutts that all look the same. So dumb

Anyways, no. It won't help but they'll keep importing third worlders until the countries are shit versions of themselves because muh diversity is power bullshit. I'm not even white but I really hope we get another Hitler and he takes over.

Attached: 1662992965344584.jpg (949x960, 93.11K)

On god I miss swimming in the SEA

Attached: 164539852374593.webm (480x640, 1.76M)

>bro just delete 70% of the workforce they're WORTHLESS lmao
Kill yourself. Unironically. You're a liability to both people and the actual society.

>East European gf's
no thank you

A quick google search reveals that South Korea does not have no-fault divorces. Couples can divorce by mutual agreement, but otherwise, you need to show evidence of mistreatment in some way to get a divorce with only one party's consent. Furthermore, if you get a divorce because a partner cheated on you, the cheating partner may end up needing to compensate their spouse.

Don't even need to get that far. That other idiot is trying to compare Western culture with fucking Korea.
Whores are protected by the system in the West, in Korea good luck with your life after initiating a divorce yourself as the woman.