FemaIe inceIs dont exis-

>femaIe inceIs dont exis-

Attached: A50879BE-1F2D-4BCE-B453-E2B3CF606061.jpg (750x949, 135.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@tophiachu/video/7128206165384891694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she filterfrauded and wore makeup she would have infinite SMV, not to mention losing weight.

literally to succeed and get handed everything in life as a woman, all you have to do is
1. not be fat
2. look decent and able to do basic makeup

amazing how a species is given everything and can't do two fucking things

>2,000,000 ooriginal likes

>female """""incel"""""
>is always fat
why can't femoids just eat less? they don't even have to fucking lift weights

lazy fuckers literally just have to not eat and put on some makeup and guys will line up

>#fanfiction
sounds like she's being a little sus user

>weighs 200+ pounds judging by that pic
>"waahhhh can't get Chad to come over"

Go look at her comment section. I bet its full of desperate fucks.
But no, all the affection starved autists who will probably only see one girl their entire lives only want sex and the hot men with body counts in the double digits are the ones who want meaningful relationships right?

>all of them are stacies/beckies who are virtue signaling and giving her false hope

I checked the comments and all of them are stacies/beckies who are virtue signaling that shes beautiful and giving her false hope. not a single male on sight.

>two fucking million likes
Unfucking believable. Her looksmatch is splattered across his bathroom ceiling

If it were a guy everyone everyone would call him a fatass and tell him he's not entitled to anything

Just based on her physical appearance alone I'd almost date her and I have relatively high standards. On of my friends cousins has a girl who looks just like her.

you do realize 99.9% of those likes are coming from women? tiktok is a female dominated social media app

>2m likes
The absolute fucking state

Attached: 1616443679794.jpg (1015x1024, 61.66K)

tiktok.com/@tophiachu/video/7128206165384891694

her whole face is completely warped by body fat beyond recognition, she would be a 7/10 at least if she put the fucking fork down

That's a 10 in Chimaltenango

Horse shit. She's not less attractive than pig girl or any of those ham planets on my 300lb life with the husbands. Only manlets want her and she cries about it soon she'll post her 8/10 bf.

Not even ugly or a fembot. Look at her profile picture.

>Skinny
Zero sympathy for fatties,both men and women. Literally one of the few things you can change about your appearence is your weight and these fat fucks just refuse to do it.

Attached: 1661548122712204.jpg (1398x2048, 511.15K)

Check the actual profile, she's a beast