Are there any valid arguments against suicide?

Are there any valid arguments against suicide?

Attached: FYsKzQvXkAY9MRa.jpg (532x720, 32.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can actually get better at some point. I had suicidal thoughts for 12 years and they went away. If I could pick being born or not I would probably pick not being born. But now that it is over and life is much easier I am glad I didn't kill myself. Of course that is just one example and it is not guaranteed that it will go away.

Half of you will never amount to nothing and are just here to drag others down with you, the rest of you shouldnt even be here

That depends, with what lens do you view the universe use?

Can get better isn't a guarantee
I don't want to work just to end up right back here in my pit of misery

Best reason I've found is curiosity. I want to know what's going to happen in the next 40 years.

I said it myself it is not a guarantee. But what is nice about my case is I didn't do any work for it. Just got rejected enough times to realize I can't make a family and I can't become a normal person. So I stopped caring about what other people think about me and just accepted who I am. No work needed, it just happened.

Generally all types of mental illness get better with age, ut it is not 100% guaranteed.

Attached: 1662672906607.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

You can't annoy people when you're dead.

maybe that you are bound to die anyway so might as well live for now

Attached: ciggy.jpg (608x853, 70.67K)

That sounds like the pain of living isn't worth it
If I'm not gonna have what I want then I don't want to exist

If you want a woman than chances are you have a false image of women in your head like I did. They really aren't that special and worth the effort and especially killing yourself over them.

The show barely reached the action so why leave so early, might as well watch it all

What a shitty metaphor
Has no relevance to the topic about the quality of life and whether anything is worth it
If anything I've already missed out on the action

nope, there are none.

>can

no, it's might. very different. and it's an incredibly weak argument.

Please do not do it user, you are loved and here for a reason. To understand why and what that reason is, I recommend studying NDEs.

Of course, nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

Here is an extremely persuasive argument for why near-death experiences (NDEs) are real:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that the "deeper" the NDE ... the greater the percentage of those who come away certain of the existence of the afterlife. Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, "An afterlife definitely exists"."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Needless to say, even neuroscientists and psychiatrists are convinced by their NDEs.

Attached: 1574742683565.png (2289x1701, 1.46M)

And when I wanted to kill myself I found it just as uncompelling as you find it now. Almost like a spit in the face cause it is usually said by people who didn't have suicidal thoughts. Still here I am and it ended up true for me. Also I am fully aware this will not affect you in the slightest cause it wouldn't affect me in the slightest at that point as well. But it really can get better at some point without you putting any effort in.

Read near-death experience (NDE) accounts and basically all you can about NDEs. Books, YouTube-videos, articles, everything. They will make you realize that there is an afterlife, that there is meaning to life, and that near-death experiencers (NDErs) say that the primary purpose here is to learn to love everyone and everything, no matter what. That it does not matter so much what kind of things we do, but whether we do them with no strings attached, and summon that kindness, love, and compassion on the inside of our own minds as we do it. So the meaning of life then, according to NDErs, is the small things. Whether it is helping someone with their homework, cooking dinner for our family, cleaning the bathroom, or picking up trash from the ground. Whatever it is, if we do it with love, then that is so huge on the other side, it is amazingly huge. So life is like a game where the goal is to summon as much kindness, love, compassion, and generosity as we possibly can squeeze out of our intentions. Which admittedly is definitely easier said than done!

You are playing life on a higher difficulty user. We are here to learn to shine with love and kindness _in a world where it is undeniably hard to do so_! So are you up for the challenge? You can do it user. Show us you can do it.

So sure, suicide shoots you directly to heaven and infinite bliss. But at the same time, you were there when choosing to come here. Suicide is therefore like turning off the Silent Hill video game and going out in the sun and playing with your friends. Which is totally fine! But it's not beating and 100%-ing the game, which is to live until death takes you, and being kind and loving all the time along the way.

So choosing to come here is like choosing to go to Harvard. It is not easy, and you have to be somebody to even get to come here. As NDErs say, everybody on Earth is a star on the other side for having the courage and endurance to come to this hellhole.

Attached: 1607786139225.jpg (700x1036, 301.26K)

I hate religious vultures trying to spread their disease.

i know things can change. i still don't think it's a good argument against suicide, since that change isn't ever promised

Your metabolism also slows down as you age. Coincidence? I think not!

You've missed it. It's not about having a special girl in your life, it's that society, peers, parents, everybody, every day, is telling us we're worthless losers because we're not having sex and that we're all evil (not exaggerating, #killallmen got over 140million retweets).

Go to any normie social media and say something like "you shouldn't hate incels, it's not their fault, and being an incel doesn't make you a bad person" and watch them fucking crucify you.

Living with that hate from every direction for years and years and years fucks with your head. Unless you're a psychopath or autistic and don't understand I guess.

We're angry and depressed because it's the logical response to the situation. But you're right, if anything, we should be angrier, and more visible, not depressed. We need to fight for ourselves, defend ourselves from society and FORCE them to let us be ourselves (or die trying).

We have a right to exist.

It's selfish. But, no judgement. I tried to kill myself maybe twice. I realized I was just being a big baby. I'm still a big baby. Nothin wrong with being a big baby. A lot of really genuine people try to kill themselves because they have obligations they just can't carry through with. Or they see no reason to try something new. If those genuine people just realized there's more to life, well. Maybe I'm a hypocrite. Yeah, everyone is. Progress is meaningless. And you can either think "woe is me, nothing matters" or think "nothing matters, how freeing is that, I can do anything I want now". But hey, I'm not God. What do I know. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah I don't care about any of that. That is a large part of me feeling better in addition to not chasing women and failing again and again. They can hate me and laugh at me behind my back but in reality it only matters if you want to play the game of living in a society. If you don't then you don't talk to people. Only thing you need is to do the minimum needed to survive, which isn't much actually.